I didn't do anything [ S.J ]

G!P scar, no smut.

_______

It was just me, my son and the OG6 along with Lizzie are on the lounge, since Scarlett just left to go in her office.

I was making dinner with Lizzie when angry footsteps approach the kitchen, I look up and there's Scarlett looking at me angrily.

"why did you do that!?" she yelled making me and Liz shocked, also gaining the others attention.

"what? what did I do?" I asked with fear in the eyes, I hate it when someone's shouting at me especially when I don't know what I did wrong.

"I told you not to enter my office!" she said with raised voice, "why did you break my laptop with my important work files, you useless bitch!" she added and I can already feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Scar—" Lizzie started but got quickly cut off, "no, shut up! don't you even dare." she said with a glare.

"I didn't do anything, scar. I promise." I weakly said, "stop fucking lying, you bitch! why do you have to be so useless? god, what are you even good at? fucking?" she harshly said.

was she thinking of me that way all this time?

tears start escaping my eyes, "why the fuck did I even marry you? you can't even follow a simple instruction, god! you know what? just die! just fucking die!" she yelled.

"SCARLETT!" the OG6 shouted in unison while me and Lizzie was stunned on our places, my heart breaking at her words until our son step in.

"I'm sorry, mama. I didn't mean it, I broke your laptop by accident. my mommy didn't do anything, sorry." he said with tears in his eyes, he looked down and sniffles.

Scarlett turn back to look at me, this time with guilt in her eyes but it was too late. what said is said.

_____

another short angst. just because I gave you a short fluff doesn't mean I'm done, who said that? no one ksksks. let me fix your little broken heart just to break it again, enjoy! happy reading!

- G.J