bad temper [ part 2 ]

G!P Scarlett, no smut.

_____

SCARLETT POV

I was getting ready and just packing some stuff so I can get off to work and go home when someone knock on my trailer.

I opened the door and saw Shane standing there [ one of the employee ], "hey, I'm sorry but can you spare a few more hours because we need to re-do some scenes of yours."

"you kidding?" I asked in disbelief, "unfortunately no, I know you wanna go home now but we really need to do this." she replied with sorry eyes.

I sigh and rub my forehead before nodding, "thank you so much, be ready in five!" she said and left.

I groan and finished what I'm doing so I can just grab it and leave later.

we start re-doing some scene and I was tired as fuck!

we spent like forever before we eventually finished, which I'm so happy about because if not, I probably gonna curse them already because my temper can't handle it anymore.

they thank me and I just gave them a nod and left.

I drove back home and dropped my bags when I entered the house.

all I wanna do is lay down, relax, and cuddled with my girlfriend but then again. I made a huge mistake.

"god, what have you done, Scarlett!" I yelled at myself and harshly rub my face.

I calm myself first before running downstairs to apologize but found no one.

my heart is throbbing in pain.

slowly realizing that this house will never be home without her. that this house, will never me colorful without her.

it's just a rocks and sand without her. gray, dark, cold, and meaningless.

tears starts to leave my eyes.

I hurt the only person who truly love me and stayed by my side after everything. even though I have this stupid temper.

I fall on the ground, sobbing. the pain inside me is enough to kill me. she's all I have.

"you're such a fucking idiot for letting her go." I said to myself angrily.

I look up and a tiny box caught my attention, I walked towards it and carefully open it revealing what's inside.

my heart drops seeing a pregnancy test inside it.

tears now are falling out of my eyes nonstop, I look around the house, kneeling, "Y/N!!" I shouted hoping that she's here.

I dialed her number and heard the ringing inside our room.

"fuck!" I ran my hands through my hair until I heard the front door opens, "y/n—"

when I look at her, I saw her tremble, I fucked up big time.

I cleaned my fist and curse myself, she looks so pale and she was shaking.

"love, I—"

"I-I came from the hospital." she said cutting me off.

my eyes widened in shock and my word came back in my head.

'get rid of it'

my world crash and I look at her in the eye, "please tell me you didn't abort our child?" I shakily asked, begging on my knees while tears streaming down my face, "please, y/n, tell me..."

______

oh, bit of a cliff hanger? nah, cliff jumper. kidding, sorry, anygays how you feeling? let me know, enjoy!

tags: ErinClough its_BANANAS sennamarvelstories2 nat_romanova AnekaZuznkov PreciousChavarria lexa_raccoon ScarjoandHailee lesbianmfkr wanda_nat_011 Kaydenthetransgender acmjmaximoffromanoff notmellaannyy kdoles KyJohansson gayforscar gay4Ubtch [ i can't tag the one user but it was B1lackw1d0wruss1anspy ]

- G.J