affection [ N.R ]

Natalia Alianovna Romanova or Natasha Romanoff a.k.a the Blackwidow. Yep, she's my girlfriend. A cold-hearted, badass and cool Russian assassin spy, she hates being vulnerable infront of other people.

Today, we're here at one of Tony's party. Well, you know Tony, if he can he'll throw a party. Whenever and wherever.

Natasha's been distance to me since the party started, are relationship is not a secret, but as a badass assassin she is, she hates showing off. Our relationship just started a week ago. I'm lucky that she let's me in, more than just a friend. I'm lucky to call her mine.

We've never kiss, not even once since our relationship started, not even a hug or holding hands. No affections. But she's making sure that everyone knows who owns me, and who i love. Which means, no one flirts with me when she became my girlfriend. Too terrified to try.

I'm here, sitting at one of the couches and she's behind the bar serving drinks. What the hell does the pretty lady like her doing behind the bar and just serving drinks?

oh, and uhm- let's just say that i have a plan. a good one! I'm going to show her some affection. I mean, it's not that bad, right? Just a kiss. just one.

What should i do? Should i do it? I mean, it's just a kiss. she's my girlfriend, so it's fine, it's not that bad. right? Maybe she'll let me since we're together and it's just once.

My thoughts got cut off when someone taps my shoulder. When i look to found out who it is, i saw Wanda staring at me with a smirk and her eyes were glowing red.

oh, this bitch just read my mind.

"Gonna show off?" she asked me as she take a sit beside me.

"I mean, it's okay?" i state more like a question.

"You sure 'bout that? That's Natasha Romanoff, have you forgot?" she said with amused face.

"It's alright, it's just a kiss anyway." i said and shrugged my shoulder.

"Whatever you say, Y/LN." she said and takes a sip from her drink. I sit back and gathered my thoughts again.

It's just a kiss y/n. Just affections, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure she'll like it. She have to, right? gosh!

Wanda nudges my shoulder making me look at her confused. She looks at me as she bring downs her drink from her lips, swallowing before continuing to talk.

"I think it's the perfect time to show your affections." she said and takes a sip again.

I furrowed my eyebrows and gave her a confused look.

"What?" i asked.

"Look." she said and points to the bar where Natasha stands with some random girl flirting with her.

When you look at Nat, she clearly doesn't want to talk to the girl. I look back at the girl that's flirting with her, short with a blonde hair. Not bad but that's my fucking girlfriend.

"Are you just gonna stare there or you gonna show some affection?" Wanda said marking the word 'affection.'

I stand from the couch and took a deep breath, before starting to walk to the bar.

"Go, get your girl!" i heard Wanda said, enough only for me to hear.

When I'm already close to the bar, suddenly i felt nervous. Am i seriously going to do this? Once more, i look back to Wanda and she just wink at me and make a shoo-hand move encouraging me to do whatever the fuck i need to do. Why the hell did i even think about this? fuck this affection!

Once i reach the bar, i walked towards Nat and kiss her cheeks. She looks at me with a shocked impression.

"Hey baby, how you doing here?" i asked and give her an innocent smile.

"uhm, good. Anyways, I'm sorry but i need to attend to my girlfriend first." Nat said to the girl and pulls me to some empty space. Once she's sure that no one can see us, she looks back at me and starts to speak.

"What was that?" she curiously asked.

"What was what?" i asked knowing what she's really talking about.

"The thing you did." she sternly said.

"Oh, the kiss?" i asked still acting innocent. she sighs and said "Yes, the kiss."

"Affection." i said and give her a cheeky smile.

"I don't like it. It's disgusting." she said. My smile instantly falls and A hurt look forming into my face because of it, but quickly hide it.

"Oh, I'm sorry." i said looking down as i fidget my fingers. I knew this is a bad idea, why did i even thought about this at first!

"Do it again." she seriously said. My look snapped back to hers, a shocked expression is visible to my face.

"w-what?" i asked her completely shocked. but i thought?

"i said, do it again." she repeats. I move closer to her and cupped her face as i pull her closer and this time i kiss her lips. The kiss lasted for like 10 seconds, and once we pulled away a smile is creeping to her face. A pink tint is visible to her face.

"Did i just make the Famous Blackwidow blush?" i tease.

"Shut up." she jokes and pulls me again for a short but sweet kiss.

"You liked it huh?" i asked and raised my eyebrows up and down.

"Hmmm." she mumbled and pecked my lips once, twice and smiled at me. I hugs her and hide my face to the crook of her neck and she hugs me back.

"We should do this more often, affection." she state.

"We should." i agree.

_____

Hi, I'm so sorry if you don't like it. I'm seriously trying my best to make good stories but I'm really not good at this, i just really love writing. And some of the ideas are from me, some are from my friend so when i did their idea i let them read it and asked for their opinion, obviously. some are from the books that i read, so clearly inspired by them so yeah. Thank you and again, I'm sorry.

ps: some of this [ for the future chapters ] that's inspired by other books, sometimes I used some of the words they use so yeah, again credits to them <3

- G.J