arrange marriage [ N.R ]

a/n: avengers and powers don't exist in here. also, G!P Natasha but no smut.

______

"What the fuck was that?" She yelled at me.

"You're fucking your bitch in our house!" I yelled back and she scoff.

"I can fuck who ever I want and you wouldn't do anything about it." She said in a low but dangerous voice. She walked past me leaving me behind.

"Come on, babe. We can continue this at your place." I heard her said to the girl she brought here.

Once they left and I heard the door shut, my tears escape my eyes. I'm married to Natasha for 3 years and that 3 years is hell. We were forced to marry eachother because our family is really close and they decided that we should be together. She don't want it but I do. I'm inlove with her for the first time I saw her and we became friends but after this marriage, she changed. She treats me like shit.

Everytime, she brings her bitches here and fuck them. She's also making sure that I'm hearing them, their disgusting noises and moans. But I can't do anything, I can't leave her because I love her. I love her so much that I'm willing to experience this over and over again just for her not to leave me. I'm keeping this a secret and no one know, not even my family because infront of them and our friends, we are a good and great couple. She's sweet, loving, caring and inlove with me.

But, when we're behind and the curtains are closed, no one can see, she's different. I'm dealing with different Natasha. A pussy and heartless Natasha. Sometimes she would just come to me to get herself pleasure and after that she'll leave me. There's no love. I was cut of when I heard my phone rang. I wiped my tears and look at the caller and found out it's my dad. Wow, what a great timing.

"Hey dad, what can I do for you?" I start

"are you and Natasha okay? Please, sweet pea tell me the truth." He softly said using his and my favourite nickname of mine making me want to cry again but I hold it.

"Ofcourse, dad. Why?" I asked hiding the pain and stopping my tears as I cleared my throat.

"well, I saw her, with some girl, kissing." He sternly said. When I heard that, my world just stops and my heart drops.

How will I hide it now? My dad knows.

When everything sinks in, I start to sob, "I just wanted to go home, please take me." I begged.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll come there right now. Pack your things then we'll leave." He said and with that I hung up and run to our room.

I pulled out my suitcase and filled it with all my stuff not leaving anything behind. Once I'm done, I texted my father and he told me that he's already waiting outside. He's the best, always there for me when I need him. He's one call away and whatever he's doing, he'll drop it and leave it just to come and talk to me. He always have my back.

I walked out of our room dragging my suitcase behind me. Once I'm outside, I was met by my dad waiting for me patiently leaning against the car.

"Hey, sweet pea. Come here." He said with open arms when he saw me approaching, I instantly melt into his touch and start to tear up, "Can we go home now?" I asked which he answered with a nod.

My dad opens the door for me and once I entered he walks towards the driver seat and start to make his way to our home. The drive is covered with silence, my father knows that it's not the time to ask me such questions now that I'm broken. I wanted to cry, to shout, to hurt her but I just can't. She gave me something that I can't live without. I always love her but she would never feel the same.