recreating memories [ S.J ]

"uhm... hey!" I nervously said, waving my hand awkwardly.

she stopped talking to her friends and look at me, tilting her head a little.

"yes, y/n? do you need anything?" she sweetly asked.

"well, I– yes." I replied, scratching the back of my neck.

"what is it?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

I handed her a single note causing her to look at me with confusion.

"what am I supposed to do with this?"

"check the note, dummy." Lizzie said causing me along her other friends to laugh.

"oh, right." she opened the note and slowly reads it.

I put a pen on her side, waiting anxiously. she checked a box on the note before handing it to me with blank expression.

is that a sign that I should feel nervous even more?

I took the note and pen from her grasp before slowly opening it, scared.

I closed both of my eyes before slowly opening one, peaking to see what she answered. when I saw what she box she checked, my heart jumped and excitement rush through my body.

"oh my god, oh my god, really!?" I asked, excitement is visible in my tone and face.

she nods, "yes, silly. I would love to." she said with a smile.

oh my god, I'm gonna die!

I squeal happily causing her to giggle.

"what was that?" I heard Florence asked.

"she asked me out on a date." Scarlett casually said causing them to gasped.

"oh my god, for real!? holy shit, I've been waiting for this my whole life!" Brie said shaking Lizzie, harshly.

"okay, I know we're all happy and such but stop shaking me!" Lizzie exclaimed and brie instantly let her go mumbling a small apology.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, 8pm. is that okay?" I asked.

"sounds good." she replied and I bit my lip.

"okay, okay. uhm, I'm gonna go. see you tomorrow, love!" I shouted running away to prepare everything I needed for this date.

I'm so freaking excited!

_

I ran downstairs, holding a little note in my hand along with a pen.

"SCARLETT, BABYYYY!!" I yell happily.

"YES, MY LOVE?" she yelled back, copying my tone.

once I reach the lounge, I saw brie, lizzie, and florence sitting on the couch.

"hello everyone, bye everyone." I said before quickly ignoring them, handing the note I have for Scarlett.

I stood steady at the side of the couch as she let out a chuckle seeing what's inside.

'will you go out with me tonight? check yes or no.'  the note said.

she flipped the note, showing it to them, "she never changed." Lizzie said with a grin.

"totally, I still remember the day she asked you out in that similar way." brie said, smiling softly.

"I can't believe it's been five years." Florence said causing me to smile widely.

five years, I can't believe it also. it was just like yesterday I asked her out, and now, we've been married for three years.

three happiest year of my life, I'm so grateful that I get to call her mine. she's my home, and I'll give up everything just to keep her by my side. she's my everything.

after the day I asked her out, we continued it, obviously. we go out into couple more dates until on the seventh one, I asked her to be my girlfriend which she happily said yes.

and then, after being girlfriends for almost two years, I popped the question. I was so anxious that time because I feel like something will go wrong or maybe she doesn't want a future with me. my mind is flooded with negative thoughts that day but instantly flushed out when she gave me her big yes.

"here you go, baby." Scarlett said snapping me from the memory.

I quickly grab it while she sends me a wink, leaning back on the couch. I giggled slightly before unfolding the paper.

"hell yeah!" I said happily, seeing her checked off the 'yes' box making them laugh.

oh, how much I love recreating this sweet memories.

______

hello everyone! how are y'all? I hope you guys like this, let me know what you think, enjoy!

ps: if you guys want to talk to me, please don't hesitate to slip on my inbox. I would love to talk and interact with y'all.

- G.J