newbie [ N.R ]

you're fury's daughter.

______

  I was pacing around my room biting my nails and in deep thoughts. I'm nervous. Few weeks ago, Fury, my father asked me to join the Avengers which is I'm excited about and said yes immediately. But thinking about it now, it makes me extremely nervous, I'm meeting them! Oh my god! My train of thoughts got cut when someone spoke.

"Are you ready?" I look behind me and saw my father leaning against the door. I take out a deep sigh before nodding.

"Well then, come on. We don't have all day." He said and I grab my things. I followed him and enter the car once we're outside.

He drives to the compound and I feel myself getting more nervous as we getting closer.

"Are you okay?" He asked noticing my anxiousness.

"Yeah, just a little nervous." I said.

"I could see that." He teased and smirk, I playfully slam his arm and rolled my eyes.

We are now here infront of the compound, I look at my surroundings and It's pretty big. I took a deep breath before following him. When we entered the place, I saw everyone sitted and their eyes landed on my father before landing on me. They have smiles on their face that makes me a little relieved. Except for Natasha. Yes, I know everyone of them but they don't know me. Fury didn't want anyone to know that he's my Father. Not that he's ashamed but he wants to protect me from anything.

"Okay everyone, this is y/n, new recruit." He sternly said as he cleared his throat. I smiled at them and wave my hand shyly.

"She's quite know how to fight but I still need you to train her just incase." He state.

"Hi Lady y/n, I'm Thor." He introduced and extend his hand. Everyone follows his introduction until Wanda came up.

"Hi, Let me show you around. Oh, and plus I'm Wanda." She introduced while dragging me almost making me trip on my feet.

"It was nice meeting you, but it would be more pleasant if you're not trying to break my arm." I said and both of us burst into laughter. This would be easy, I'll fit them, I know.

After Wanda show me around, she was called by Vision to make dinner. I walked to my room and took a shower, I changed into some plain long sleeves and a pants. I go down and head to the dining room.

I saw that there's only two seat left. One is beside Wanda and the other one is beside Steve. I'm about to seat to the chair that next to Steve when someone sits on them.

"This is my seat newbie." Natasha said and smirk. I bow down my head a little as a sign of apology. I walked towards the other chair and sit next to Wanda.

"Don't worry, she just need some time to warm up on you." She assured me and I replied with a smile. We start eating dinner and having a little conversation. They asked something about me which I answered genuinely. No lies, well except for the part who I am to Fury's life.

Dinner is done and everyone is in their room. I'm about to enter my room when I heard someone talking to the other room, I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but I can't help it. I saw the door ajar a little so I look at it and saw Natasha talking to Clint.

Natasha: I don't like her, Clint. There's something about her that doesn't convinced me.

Clint: You literally just saw her once, you haven't even talked to her, give her a chance.

Natasha: She'll give us so many problems!

Clint: How do you know that? You doesn't even know her, you can't be so sure about that.