threesome [ N.R FT. W.M ]

smut, G!P reader

____

Natasha's pov

Let me tell you something, being single is so much fun. no one will tell you what to do, stop you from doing everything you want, you can flirt to whoever and whenever you want, you're completely free!

but, the unluckiest time of being single was when you are with so flirty couple that can't keep their hands to themselves. dirty talks, so touchy to eachother, doesn't care about the single person they are with. bitches.

there are so many single people out there that experiencing that, and... I'm one of them. very lucky.

"hey, nat?" I heard someone gaining my attention, I'm here at my room looking at the ceiling thinking about how lucky yet unlucky I am as a single.

I look at my door and saw Steve peaking his head, "Steve, do you need anything?" I asked sitting up.

"Just letting you know that it's movie night, be downstairs at 5," he informed me and I nod, "okay, thanks Steve." he smiled before leaving my room.

I sigh before plopping myself back into my bed looking up at the ceiling once again, 2 minutes later I decided to finally go down and join them.

"thanks for finally showing up," Tony sarcastically said, "you're very much welcome, stank." I said with a smirk making the others giggle.

I look around and there's only one sit left. beside the oh so very flirty to eachother couple, I groan before stomping my feet towards them.

"sup, lovebirds." I said and flop myself down.

"hi there, missy," y/n said with a smile, "hi, nat!" Wanda cheerfully said.

y/n's left arm was wrapped around wanda's shoulder while the other one is resting on her lap. wanda's head is resting on her shoulder, hands in y/n's stomach. god, patience.

The movie starts playing and I get myself comfy on my sit before focusing on the movie.

"wait, hold on a second, what movie is this?" I asked and Tony have a knowing smirk in his face, "Tony..."

"fifty shades of grey," he said and I groan, "what? let's see who's much needy between the both of them." I just rolled my eyes at him and turn my attention back at the movie.

after a very long time, here comes the scene. I just sigh knowing what's gonna happen next, and just like what I expected few minutes later y/n excuse herself alongside with Wanda.

I wish I could be with them. I thought.

I mean, who wouldn't like and want to be with them right? they're both gorgeous, brave and with that fine body, they are perfect!

After long crazy hours, the movie night is finally done. everyone start standing ready to leave their spot, I can barely open my eyes by how sleepy I am.

"goodnight everyone, see you tomorrow!" I said receiving goodnight's before I finally left.

While walking, I can't keep my eyes open and didn't know what room I entered, I didn't even bother to look and just open the door.

I immediately close the door before resting my back on it and rub my eyes with a little yawn, "finally, I can rest. I miss my bed."

when I'm ready to walk to my bed that's when I realize who's room this is.

suddenly my tiredness and sleepiness disappeared seeing them both naked with y/n's on top of wanda thrusting into her, my eyes landed on how their body connected. fuck!