short [ N.R ]

"nat, please, let me in!" I said while my forehead is pressed at the door.

right now, my girlfriend's annoyed at me. I mean, more likely mad because she don't want me to carry her. she's being dramatic, what's wrong with that?

"go away," she shouted at the other side. "I don't want to talk to you."

"please, I'm sorry. I don't even know why are you mad at me," I softly replied.

"seriously? just because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean you have to carry me around!" she shouted annoyed.

well you see, she's 5'7 and I'm 6'11 basically much taller than her and she's annoyed because I always carry her around and when I say always, always. anywhere and everywhere.

[A/N; I used Natasha's height in comics, plus I don't know how tall's the difference between 5'7 and 6'11 because I can't find anything in Google. Let's just say, she's really short.]

"what's wrong with that? you're my girlfriend, and I love carrying you around."

"but, y/n, I have a reputation to hold. I can't let any agents out there see me getting carried around." she explained and I can already tell that she's pouting.

"well, uhm, about that..." I started, "what?" she replied, "someone already saw us." I finished and I fall into the ground FACE FIRST! when she opened the door since I'm still leaning at it.

"what the— please inform me if you're about to open the door. ouch." I said rubbing my forehead.

"are you serious? oh my god, outside people think I'm your kid, then here they saw you carrying me around." she said irritated making me laugh, "oh now you're laughing. you think this is funny?"

"well, I'm your mommy so..." I teased and she playfully slapped my stomach.

it's just funny that everytime we're outside, people think she's my kid and not my girlfriend. because when she's beside me, she's really short and look like a lost kid.

me and nat are here inside the store looking for some food to buy and doing some groceries when a lady came up to me.

"Hi," she sweetly said making me look at her, "hi, what can I do for you?" I softly asked.

"well, it would be really nice and big help if you carry my surname," she flirted and I can feel a burning glare from a woman with green eyes starting to look through my soul.

"oh, uh, sorry I love my surname." I simply stated and she shrugged, "let me carry it then." she said and I cleared my throat.

she look behind me and saw Natasha, "oh wow, your kid looks cute." she stated and look at me with a smile making me laugh.

"she's... not my kid," I said and she looked at me again, "cousin?" I shook my head. "niece?" I shook my head again, "friend?"

"her girlfriend," Natasha coldly respond, getting irritated with the whole situation.

"oh, uhm, sorry I didn't know. nice talking to you, I have to go." she said and walked passed us. while I started laughing again.

"you really think this is funny?" she asked with raised eyebrows, "it is funny, kid." I teased while she groans.

-

"hey, girl!" I heard a woman behind me, I turned around and saw my long time friend who I haven't seen for almost... decades.

"long time no see, oh my– look at you!" I said and giggled when she gave me a spin already forgetting that Natasha's with me.

"I know, I know but still single," she groans and rolled her eyes, "maybe, I should date you instead." she jokes.

"psh, no. I don't like you like that." I plainfully said while she put her hand in her chest, acting like she's hurt.

"ow, so rude," she said and look beside me, "well, well, well, who's the lucky guy?" she asked making me furrowed my eyebrows.

"what?" I asked confused and look beside me seeing Natasha, oh right, here we go again.

"since when did you get married? and you didn't invite me!" she glare at me.

I sigh, "girl, she's my girlfriend and not my kid." I state and she looked at me wide eyes and look back at nat.

"stop shitting me," she said still shocked, "Hi, I'm Natasha. Y/N/N's girlfriend." she introduced herself.

"oh god, I'm so sorry." she said to Natasha, "it's okay. I'm used to it, because this shit right here is really fucking tall," she stated while pointing at me. atleast, she's okay with it now.

-

well, yea, that's what we keep dealing everytime we're outside. I pick her up, legs around my waist making her yelp.

"Y/N! I TOLD YOU, STOP CARRYING ME AROUND!" she shouted and start throwing punches in my shoulder which is not really hard and doesn't even hurt at all.

I ignored her and keep walking down the hallway, all the way to the dining.

"Y/N." she said again in a warning tone and I just hummed in response, "put me down," she demands which I ignore.

"Y/NNNNNNN!" she whines and I chuckled, "shh, you're so loud." I said.

she wiggle trying to escape which turns out to be useless because I'm much stronger than her.

"stop wiggling, it's no use, love." I simply stated and she sigh putting her head in my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck, surrendering.

We finally reached the dining, getting everyone's attention. They smiled at me which I gladly return, I sat down on my chair and nat was about to leave my lap when I stopped her.

"where are you going?" I asked, "to my sit?" she answered more like a question.

"this is your sit," I said and she rolled her eyes, "this is your lap y/n, not a sit. my sit."

"nope, this is your sit now." I said and turned her around facing the others.

"you guys look so cute," Wanda said with a smile on her face.

"Natasha is y/n's own little baby," Tony added, "can I be your baby too and carry me, Y/LN?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Hey, no! she's mine, get your own!" Natasha said making us laugh, "sorry, stank. missy said no."

"so, you do love being my baby and me carrying you?" I whispered to her.

she rolled her eyes, "fine, I love it sometimes because I don't have to walk," she said and I giggled hugging her from behind.

"I love you, and I'm willing to carry you around. forever." I gently said and she looks at me, "I love you too, always and forever." she replied and give me a soft, and gentle kiss on the lips.

"excuse me, we're here. respect the singles." Sam said making us laugh while me and nat pulled away from the kiss with smile on our faces.

________

hiiii, I hope this is okay and just like what you requested shee-sh. The height thing, I really don't know the height difference and what would a 5'7 person would look like beside 6'11 person. if 6'11 is too tall, I'm sorry, I want to make it 6'9 instead but it feels so wrong for me so I stick to 6'11.

- G.J