I'm falling again [ S.J ]

G!P Scarlett, no smut.

_____

SCARLETT POV

"hey, my love." my girlfriend me with a kiss when I entered our house.

"hello there, baby. so, I have a question." I said and she tilt her head a little looking at me curiously.

"what is it?" she asked.

"well, I was thinking if you could accompany me right now?" I asked with innocent smile.

"ofcourse, but you just came home, aren't you tired yet?" she asked her softly and I shook my head, "I'm perfectly fine, so go on and change. I'll wait for you." I replied and shoo her away.

you chuckled and made your way to your shared bedroom. you picked out an outfit [ anything you want really ] and fixed your hair before putting a light make up and your shoes on. [ anything you want also. heels or rubber, whatever ]

you walked downstairs and saw Scarlett waiting for you, sitting on the couch typing on her phone.

when I heard footsteps, I looked up putting my phone inside my pocket [ let's say she's wearing a suit ] and gave y/n a smile, "you ready to go?" I asked and received a nod.

I offered her my hand which she gladly accepted and we walked towards the car hands to hands.

I opened the door for her and she mumbled a small 'thank you'

"so, where are we going? where is this 'accompany' you thing?" she asked me when our journey started.

"somewhere special," I smiled, "to the place where you gave me your yes." I added and I know she instantly know where that is.

the beach. we were having a nice vacation together after being apart for two months because of my filming, and when I came back I asked her to come with me and have a nice time.

at that moment, you slowly realized that you already fell for her also. you didn't hesitate and think twice, giving her your sweet yes knowing that she'll never going to break your heart. and you were right.

yes, you both did have big fights and arguments but at the end of the day, you still crave for eachother's warmth and embrace. you didn't let that things tear and break your relationship apart.

after a few minutes of driving, we finally arrived.

I go out first and opened the door for her once again, "can you put this on, please?" I softly asked and hand her a blindfold.

"you're not gonna sell me, aren't you?" she jokingly asked which I laughed at, "ofcourse not, silly. I would never do that." I replied with a smile.

"fine." she said and put the blindfold on.

once she's done, I held her hand in mine and we start walking, making sure she wouldn't trip over.

we stopped in the middle where I set everything up with the help of few friends, and let her hands go.

I walked behind her, taking the blindfold off and stayed right there.

she blink a couple of times to get rid of the blurry thing, and once it's gone a gasped left her mouth at the sight.

she look behind her and I notice her eyes started to water as she saw me kneeling with a red velvet box in my hands

"I do have a really nice speech, believe me but with you standing here right now, my mind completely goes blank and forget what I prepared. all I know is I love you so damn much that I can't imagine my life without you in it, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, wake up next to you and pour all my love and efforts to you. you deserve everything and I want to be the one to give it you. so, can you please do me the honour and make me the happiest person alive? will you marry me?" I said in one breath and by now, tears streaming down her face.

she nod frantically with a small sob, "can I please hear it? just to make sure and calm this stupid nerves." I shakily asked still kneeling and a watery laugh left her mouth.

"yes, yes, a trillion times yes!" she happily said and I instantly stand pulling her into a sweet but passionate kiss.

we both pulled away when oxygen becomes a problem, we both chuckled and I slip the ring in her finger before kissing her again.

_

"can I go to our friends?" I heard y/n's voice.

I look at her, she have this innocent smile and puppy eyes in her face.

who could say no to her? I gave her a nod and she smiled widely before pecking my lips and walked towards our friends table.

I chuckled at my wife's cuteness.

we've been married for six years, I can't believe time flies so fast. it was like, yesterday I just proposed to her and now we're already six years.

she and our mutual friends are now laughing about something, I felt my heart glow just seeing her so happy and carefree.

I stared at her and admired my wife's beauty.

how can I be so lucky to have this beautiful, loving, caring and so perfect girl in my life? how can I get so lucky to call her mine and my wife?

I didn't even notice that I was staring too long until someone spoke behind me, "do you have any plans on greeting me? it's my birthday."

I look at Chris [ Evans ] for a second, "happy birthday." I said and stared back at my wife.

"Scarlett, chill, she's not going anywhere." I heard Lizzie said with a chuckle.

I didn't pay attention to her and just watch my wife eat a cupcake. I laughed when the icing went to her nose.

"god, I think I'm falling again." I blurted out which receives a chuckled from them.

"fuck, I feel so single right now." Chris said.

"you guys are disgustingly cute." Robert said and playfully rolled his eyes.

"you're just jealous." I said with a smirk.

"go on and continue that shit. look at your son over there, no wonder where he got his flirtatious side." Lizzie said and I look over my son seeing him flirting with a girl. oh my god, he's only five!

______

double update to fix and cure your hearts. [ eye roll ] is this enough? are you guys happy now? let me know what you think, enjoy!

ps: don't hunt me down! also, I spent one hour to finish this because my stupid ass wrote this in wrong pov and I only realized it halfway through the writing, so I have to go back from the start and re-write it. kbye, i'm gonna sleep now [ i guess ]

- G.J