this is your fault [ N.R ]

nat G!P, no smut.

______

   I was waiting for Nat, my wife to comeback. She have a mission today which is not really dangerous. I have a surprise for her today, we're going to have a baby! I cooked her favourite meal, I was so happy that if I'm a bomb, I'll probably explode right now. It didn't take long for her to come home.

"Hey, baby. I've made your favourite." I told her as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.
I lead her to the dining and pulled a chair for her.

"I've got something to tell you!" I told her excitedly.

"What is it?" She said as she gave me her attention.

At first, I didn't told her about it yet. I told her about my day and such stuff until I'm about to tell her when she yelled.

"Can't you just shut the fuck up while I eat!?" She then slammed her cutlery down.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I quietly said as my happiness disappear, I got up from the table with my untouched food.

"This is so like you. You haven't even asked me how my day went, how the mission is, if I'm tired, or what so ever which was so shit by the way. Thanks for that. I don't even know why I bother to be with you, no, why did I even asked you to marry me. No wonder why your family left you because you're nothing." She spat at me while following me to the lounge.

Her words stop me from my tracks. I looked at her with a visible pain in my eyes.

"I thought you would never be like them, you promised me that you wouldn't. But, I guess I'm such a fool for thinking that someone will actually care for me. I'm sorry if you regret asking me to marry you." I said keeping my voice low and my anger away. I turned around and grab the keys before storming out. I didn't even take anything with me except for the car keys. How could she? I thought what we have is special, that she really cared and love me but I guess whatever I do, I'm just a waste for someone's time and doesn't deserve to be loved.

Natasha's POV

      When she's out of my sight, that's when everything sinks in to me. I can't believe I said those things to her. She was excited about something and I just broke it down and I hurt her. I tried to call her but I heard her phone ring in the kitchen. Damn! Now, I don't even know where she is, if she's safe or something. Someone might kidnapped her and tortured her knowing fully well that they might use her against me. I waited a couple of hours but still nothing.

I phone the Team asking if she goes there since they become close already and become a family but they said that she didn't. They told me that they'll help and they'll come here. I just really needed to apologize to her, for what I've said and everything.

Just because I'm tired, I took it all out on her. She cooked my favourite meal and yet I treated her like that.

The front door open and my gaze snapped to it hoping it was my wife but disappointed when it was the team.

"Hey, Nat. What happened?" Wanda asked once they entered.

"I don't know, I'm just really tired and I took it all out on her. Now, I don't know where she is." I explained.

"Did you try calling her?" Steve asked and I show her my other hand holding her phone.

"What if someone—"

"She'll be fine, Nat. Don't think something like that." Tony said cutting me off.

"I just want her here right now, I want to apologize. I didn't mean anything that I said." I said and started to cry.

"What happened, really?" Clint asked and I start to tell them everything that happened. I can see the anger and disappointment in their eyes as I told them the story.