photographer and actress [ S.J ]

I'm here today taking pictures for an event, at the red carpet.

my bestfriend is a famous actor and well me, I'm a professional photographer.

if you're wondering who's my bestfriend is, it's the Scarlett fucking Johansson. we met— bump into eachother a few years ago. she accidentally spilled her coffee all over my shirt and keep apologising even I told her that it was okay.

she took me out for dinner as apology, she told me that even I don't want to, she's still gonna take me out. so I said yes, and after that we just instantly click. now, we're bestfriends.

oh wait, let me tell you a secret. she's also my girlfriend, cool right? I know!

everyone knows that she's in a relationship but we actually didn't tell the public except our close friends and family that it was me, the public knows that we're just really close friends.

as I keep taking pictures of other celebrities, she finally arrived. she keep looking around until her eyes landed on me and gave me her gorgeous smile.

She walked towards the middle and everyone starts shouting her name.

"Over here, Scarlett!"

"Look to the right!"

"Scarlett, look over here!"

"To the left!"

there's lot of people shouting her name but she just stood still and look into my camera. posing for only my camera, for only me.

what the fuck?

all photographers are now looking at me. I take the camera away from my eye and glared at her before I mouthed 'stop'

instead, she just smiled and didn't pose for anyone else before walking away. I heard everyone whispering and some look at me and mutter a 'what the fuck'

"I'm sorry." I smiled and start packing up.

"I'm gonna beat your ass, motherfucker." I muttered as I go behind the red carpet.

I pass to some security and asked me what I need, "Hi! sorry, I just need some photos with miss Johansson for our program, is that alright?"

"wait here," he said and walked towards Scarlett who's standing with some friends.

The security talked to her until he pointed at me, smile form into her face before walking over, "Thank you, sir." I said before pulling Scarlett to the corner, out of anyone's eye.

"What was that back there!?" I whisper shout.

"What? I was posing," she casually said, "yeah, for me. only for my camera! you can't—" I didn't get to finish when she kissed me.

"you can't blame me, you're the only one I see." she said before kissing me again.

"stop kissing me, someone might see." I said and playfully gave her a glare.

"okay, okay, fine. hug?" she asked with puppy eyes and open her arms.

I rolled my eyes and hugged her, I felt her pulling me even closer and pressing me to her body.

"Scar?" I whisper.

"hmm?"

"you're hugging me because you want to feel my boobs, right?"

"yeah."

_______

okay, hope y'all like this! what do you think?

ps: I attended my godmother's wedding today and my feet hurts :(( anygays, the first time I saw her in wedding dress I feel like I'm gonna cry! it was fun and all minus the life lesson thingy from the priest because that part is boring as fuck [ sorry ] plus, I only had one hour sleep today, I still wonder how I'm still alive rn after all the things I'm doing.

- G.J