how to seduce your wife? [ S.J ]

I notice Scarlett being so distant with me this passed few days.

I mean, I'm not surprise anymore because ever since we're been tied into this fucking arrange marriage, we never really talk to eachother that much.

we're like ghost to eachother.

but this time, her distance is a bit- no, much more. she seems to be hiding from me.

even though I love her, so much, I know that she'll never and I mean never ever gonna feel the same.

okay, you might think 'oh, you're crazy, why would you fall for someone who clearly doesn't love you?' blah blah blah but I don't care.

like hell, have you seen her? her beauty is out of this world, her eyes that you can get lost once you stared at it, her lips that taste like cherry, everything about her is just- perfect...

I know, I sound so inlove because I really am! I'm going crazy, she's making me crazy!

I snap out my thoughts, sighing before climbing out of the bed and do my routine.

I walked downstairs and surprised to see Scarlett there, cooking with nothing but underwear and oversized shirt that clearly doesn't do it's job properly to cover her ass.

oh my god, her ass. shush, shut it!

I mentally slapped myself, blood rushing through my face and I'm definitely sure my face was now crimson red. I composed myself and cleared my throat.

"good morning, Scarlett." I greeted, walking towards the table.

"good morning, nice to see you finally have your eyes open." she replied with a teasing tone making me rolled my eyes.

"shut up." I said and she turned around.

"you make me shut up." she said with a smirk leaning close to me, while we're looking in eachother's eyes.

I was so stunned until she pulled away, I didn't even notice that she placed the plate down infront of me.

fucking bitch.

"the food won't eat itself." she said making me snap back into reality.

jeez, men. what is she doing to me?

I just stayed quiet and start eating. as normal, we both ate with nothing but silence. only the sound of utensils clattering, deep breaths, and chewing can be heard through out the meal.

we eventually finished eating and I grab our dishes putting it in sink.

while I was washing the dishes, my mind is elsewhere and wondering around.

what happened earlier? was that like a sign that she finally felt something for me? or is she just playing around?

so many questions comes inside my mind, questions after questions. thoughts after thoughts.

I was startled and pulled out in my own little world when I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

"I'm leaving, I need to do some scenes." she whispered in my ears, sending shivered down my spine.

"o-okay. I- be careful." I said, stumbling on my own words.

I felt her smirk and then she lean in, leaving a kiss on my neck.

"I'll see you later." she said before letting go of me and walking out.

holy shit, what was that!?

after that, my mood becomes gloomy.

I was happy all of a sudden because of the unexpected actions of her. I don't want to get my hopes up but I can't help it.

I decided to go and clean her office since I'm done cleaning downstairs.

her office wasn't really that big, not too small either. it was average, it has enough space for everything she needs.

halfway through my cleaning, I saw a small book laying down under the book shelf.

out of curiosity, I peaks my head, kneeling, reaching it with my hand.

once I grab it, I stand dusting my knees and turn the book so I can see the front.

once I did saw the book cover and title, it makes me blush instantly.

now, I'm definitely sure the book didn't accidentally fell or anything, she really did put the book under to hide it.

I put it on the shelf and shook my head at the idea of her reading it and doing everything it says.

"How to seduce your wife and make her love you?"

______

hey, what's up people! so, what do you think? let me know, enjoy!

ps: do you guys have a wattpad story, oneshot or not as long as it was bottom N.R/S.J/W.M/E.O because stories with them being top is slowly suffocating me. please, do message me or leave the link here! thankyou!

- G.J