we both had our chance [ N.R ]

me and the team are here right now at the meeting room, Fury told us to wait here because he have something to announce. after taking him forever, he finally arrived.

 "so, what is it you want to tell us?" Tony asked. "I want you guys to meet the new recruit," he said and gesture to the door, a woman walked in with a little shy smile. she's gorgeous, "This is Y/N Y/LN."

 she gave us a small smile and wave a little.

 "I'm Tony, Ironman." he shakes her hand and then followed by Steve, "Steve Rogers, Captain America." 

 "Hello lady Y/N, I'm Thor, god of thunder!" he said a little bit loud shaking her hands, Bruce stepped in and introduce himself next, "Bruce Banner, hulk." 

 "I'm Clint, Hawkeye." my bestfriend said, "I'm Wanda." 

 and then lastly, me, "Natasha, black widow."

 we shake hands and I instantly felt a wave of shock in my body, god, I can't be seriously having a crush on her. I mean that's not a bad thing, she looks absolutely perfect. 

 "It was nice to meet you all, and Natasha," she said, I look at her and hum, "your name suits you well. it's very pretty, just like you." she casually said making me blush. she's not just gorgeous, but also not scared to say whatever she wants. I've never met someone in my whole life, who's straight to the point. we'll definitely gonna click instantly.

 —

 "NATTTTTT!!!" I heard y/n's cute little voice outside my room so I shouted a 'come in' she peaked her head before walking in.

 "what's wrong?" I softly asked, it's been a month since she became part of the team and just like I said, we clicked already. 

 "I'm so bored," she whine causing me to chuckle, "hey, don't laugh!" she said and put her cute angry face. 

 "okay, sorry, sorry. what do you want to do?" I asked and she shrug, "I don't know." 

 "wanna watch a movie?" I asked and she looks at me with puppy eyes, "and cuddles?" she softly said with a pout.

 I laugh a little before nodding, "and cuddles." I confirm and I notice her eyes lit up, "YES!!" she cheered before plopping herself at my bed. I giggled at her cuteness, before looking for something to watch. 

 —

 "Nat, I have a really important question for you." she said gaining my attention. 

 we're here, sitting at one of the couches with the team. everyone's doing their own thing while I'm reading a book.

 "what is it?" I asked with furrowed brows, "like for real, I really don't want to get you upset." she said nervously. 

 I put my book down and held her hands in mine, "hey, it's okay. what is it?" 

 "I don't want you to get tight, but I really have to ask, and it's been on my mind for a minute now." she ramble gaining everyone's attention.

 they look at me curiously and I shrugged, "what is it you're going to ask?" I said. 

 "promise me you're not gonna get mad," she quietly said, "I promise." 

 "no, but like for real, promise me you're not gonna get mad." I sigh, "I told you, I promise."

 "because if you get tight, imma get tight. coz I told you not to get tight, and I just wanted to ask you a question." she said in one breath. "and what was the question, y/n? stop rambling." Tony said who gets a glare from her making us chuckled.