how to seduce your wife? [ part 2 ]

few weeks after that stunt she pulled, lot of things changed. a good changed.

she was constantly cooking for us or maybe me. breakfast, lunch, dinner and whatsoever.

she also becomes more affectionate. always hugging and kissing me and I'm not complaining. not at all.

but up until now, I don't know if she's really serious about this seducing stuff or she's just playing games with me. but, whatever this is for her, I'm all in. as long as it was her.

tonight, I was woken up because of thirstiness, when I tried getting up something was resisting my movements.

I look down my body and noticed Scarlett's arms wrapped around my waist and a smile spread across my face.

I carefully took her arms off my body and slowly climb off the bed. I walked downstairs, rubbing my eyes before walking in the kitchen and grabbed a water.

as I was drinking, an arm made it's way to my waist, making me jump a little.

"it's just me, calm down," I heard scarlett's raspy voice making my body instantly relaxed, "you weren't in bed, you left me." she added in a cute little voice.

"I was thirsty, I need to drink." I explained to her, turning around to face her.

"you could always drink me." she replied, wrapping her arms around my waist again, burying her face in my neck.

"excuse me? drink you?" I asked, my hands making their way to her head, playing with her shoulder length blonde hair.

I felt her nod, "hmm, I have 55% percent of water in my body or you could always make me cum and drink it." she casually said making me blush.

god, this woman will be the death of me.

I playfully slap her arms, "oh my god, please, your mouth!" I exclaimed.

she gave me a laugh that makes my stomach flip, in a good way.

she raised her head and look at me in the eye, "we could always put my mouth in good and different use." she whispered seductively as her eyes starting to blown with lust.

her eyes falls on my lips before looking back to my eyes asking for permission. I nod at her once and with that she leaned in, closing the gap between us into a kiss.

this kiss we're sharing right now is different from the past kisses we've been shared before. there's this something.

love.

when oxygen starts to become a problem, we slowly pulled away from eachother, melting into one another's embrace.

"I need to tell you something." I said, breaking the small bubble of silence we made.

"what is it?" she asked curiously with furrowed brows.

"I love you, not as a joke or something. I truly love you, I don't know when I started falling for you but I can assure you that I'm so glad this marriage happened and I don't want anyone else except you," I confidently said, "so, you don't really have to seduce me because I already love you." I added with a smirk.

her face start to redden, turning into crimson red as she looks away.

" ‘how to seduce your wife and make her love you?’ you don't have to follow that anymore because..." I grab her jaw making her meet my eyes, "I love you." I finished my sentence and gave her a peck.

"how did you even know about that?" she asked, her face starting to blush once again.

"does it matter? nah, don't think so." I said, teasingly.

"Y/N!!" she whined making me laugh.

"what? plus, I haven't heard you say I love you back." I replied, raising my eyebrows playfully.

she giggled before cupping my cheeks, "I love you too, so much. I don't want anyone else except you, you're stuck with me. forever."

"and I'm not complaining." I replied before connecting our lips together into a sweet passionate kiss.

"how about I show you how much I love you?" she asked when we pulled away.

"I'd love that."

_______

purrr! okay, how y'all think about this? let me know, enjoy! [ this is the last part 😛 ]

tags: lexa_raccoon TisYaGurl _pampeop its_BANANAS i_writes__ KyJohansson wanda_nat_011 nat_romanova katiemahon_ shee-sh MrsOlsens_wife splattyxnatty spitmymouth gayforscar mcuxromanoff Katie_isgay Shadow_Widow Hat_dog_69 TaliaRushman ZAM_VDW

- G.J