bad temper [ S.J ]

G!P Scarlett, no smut [ disappointed? ]

______

me and Scarlett are together for almost 3 years now, she really have a bad temper but she makes sure to keep it under control when she's around me.

she never yells at me even when we have arguments. she likes to keep her temper down because she said, she doesn't want to say anything that will hurt me and she didn't mean which I'm very glad about.

for over three years, ofcourse we've already talked about our future together, about what we want and such.

and obviously, it's no surprise anymore that we've done a lot of make outs and ofcourse, making love.

right now, I was so fucking happy that I'm about to explode if that's even possible.

"I'm so excited to tell Scarlett!" I said to myself while putting the pregnancy test inside a tiny box.

I start preparing her favourite meal while thoughts after thoughts invade my mind. I'm gonna be a mom!

not so long after, I heard the door meaning she's already here and I ran towards her with big wide smile.

"Scarlett, baby, I've got something to—"

"not now, y/n." she sternly said, cutting me off while waving her hands.

"but—" I started just to get cut off again, "I said not now." she lowly said but still in a stern tone.

"this is important and—"

"I SAID NOT NOW Y/N! DAMN, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, OKAY? WHAT EVER THE FUCK IT IS, I DON'T CARE! GET RID OF IT!" she yelled in my face making me flinch.

her voice is clenching with anger while my heart broke into million pieces.

she pushed me aside while making her way in her office, tears starts escaping my eyes, "I'M PREGNANT, SCARLETT!" I shouted as she slam her office door shut.

I fell on my knees and burst out crying, I expect her to come out and sooth me but to my disappointment, she never did.

I just stay in my position for a few minutes until her words come echoing in my head.

'get rid of it'

lot of questions comes inside my mind until I got into one conclusion that if ever was true, it'll definitely broke me even more.

"does she still love me?"

a breathy laugh left my mouth while tears still streaming down my face, I feel like I've been stab over and over again.

I got up and wipe my tears, I look at her office door waiting for her to maybe this time, come out but once again, she didn't.

I stand back up and left the house without taking anything with me.

it hurts, so much.

______

sooooooo, another angst from me huh? what do you think? how do you feel about this? let me know, enjoy!

ps: hope y'all don't hate me after all of this angst i'm giving you. do you still love me? i'm not a monster! :(

- G.J