you have flour [ N.R ]

Today, it's just me and Natasha in the compound because the others are out there doing whatever task Fury gave them.

it sucks that I have to stay with her, especially today. well, it's my birthday, and I expect the team to be here but unfortunately I'm stuck with the person I hate. my enemy.

"god, does she even know how to fight? I mean, look at her, it looks like her body will definitely give up in just one punch." Natasha said and look at me up and down.

"I do know how to fight, miss romanoff. I'm the number one agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. would you like to have a spar and let me show you how fast I can beat your ass up?" I answered with confidence making everyone chuckle and I smiled at her which she rolled her eyes.

"okay, that's enough. welcome to the team, Y/L/N," Fury said and I thanked him before he leaves. I heard Natasha huffed before leaving the room.

"sorry about her," Steve said and I shook my head, "that's okay."

-

"y/n, sit somewhere else!" she complains which make me look at her in disbelief.

"what the— seriously, look around and tell me where that somewhere is," I said with annoyed tone. She's literally sitting alone in one whole couch that can fit 5 people, while the other seats are already occupied by the team and she's making me sit somewhere else!?

"just— don't come near me," she said and look at me dangerously.

I laugh, "I'm literally sitting at the other end of the couch while you're on the other end, do you think I'm elastic?" I asked with a smirk while everyone's watching us with amusement in their faces.

"shut up, you're so loud and annoying!" she angrily said and continue reading her book, "sure, Nat. sure." I sarcastically replied.

-

"your cooking is so terrible," she commented and drink her water, "Wanda, why did you let her cook?" she asked directly to her like I'm not standing here.

"It's her turn, Nat." she simply said, "and her cooking is not that bad, it's actually taste great," Tony added which I smiled about.

"see, they like it. they want it. if you hate my cooking skills, move your ass up, leave the room and find somewhere to eat." I said with pride.

"Wow, was it just me or everyday your ego's getting bigger?" she sarcastically said.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Romanoff."

She don't really like me, and let me tell you this, when she start hating me I just knew we're not gonna be friends. ever.

Right now, I'm in my room reading a new book since I just finished the other one last night, until I got bored so I decided to head downstairs.

really best birthday ever!

I found myself in the kitchen and there's a cake on the table, and my eyes lit up.

I heard footsteps coming and I know it's Natasha, because it's just us, silly. I look at her with a little smile tugging on my lips.

"Is this for me?" I asked and she leaned on the kitchen counter.

"The team brought it for your birthday or something," she replied and I pressed my lips together, "Really?"

She rolled her eyes at me, "It's definitely not from me, you know I hate baking." she said and shrugged her shoulders.

I nod and look back at the cake infront of me, appreciating it. It makes my heart melt.

I saw in my peripheral vision Natasha starting to walk away, "wait!" I stopped her and she looks at me confuse.

I walk to her, our face are close to eachother and body pressed together. Her parted lips, and her breathing becomes ragged.

Her eyes lands on my lips as I lean up on her, I cupped her cheeks and gently runs my thumb across her cheeks.

and, I swear, I felt her leaned in to my touch that make me smile internally, I cleared my throat and look at her in the eyes.

"Flour. you have... flour, on your cheeks."

______

another update for y'all, I made this at like 7:00am in the morning few hours after I made the last update. pretty short, but whatever, hope y'all like it and don't forget to vote <3

ps; another tiktok inspired.

- G.J