Chapter 49: The Last Meet-n-Greet

Then we all headed to the stage.

*Keala's POV*

You could tell there was something off about Summer and Sam, but I wasn't going to bring it up and make things awkward.
We headed to the stage anyways and messed around for 15 minutes or so and then the meet-n-greet began.
It was a wonderful last day.
They shortened today since about everyone had already seen and met everyone, so we got off at 11:30 A.M.
All of the memories of the past couple of days started to flood in and I couldn't help but feel the biggest amount of joy ever, just thinking of all the people I had met and how I had changed their lives in a great way.
By the time we were hugging and signing and taking pictures with the last couple of fans outside of the building and heading to our cars I was ready to relax.
All I could think of was lying on the sand of a California beach, listening to the sound of the waves roll across the soft sand shore.
Feeling the heat of the sun warm my skin and heat my cheeks slightly causing them to turn a very light shade of pink and having Trevor lie next to me and-
My thoughts were cut off by the sound of my voice, "We should go to the beach."
Cleo's face lit up immediately and then Trevor smiled and kissed me, "Let's go." He said.
"Sounds good to me." Connor replied and very one else agrees in a different way.
"I love you." I mumbled to Trevor as we got into the car and headed to the beach with the rest of our friends.
I'm gonna miss this, being with all my friends in one place.

...

We arrived at the beach half an hour after we quickly went on a search for bathing suits and towels.

We got to the beach and changed into our bathing suits in the restrooms, then headed into the water.

It was fun and surprisingly there weren't many people around so it felt like a private beach.

We splashed around in the water, Kian and Cleo were chasing each other around in the sand, Erika and Connor were building a sand castle, and Trevor kept trying to pick me up so he could throw me in the water while I was tanning.

He's such a goofball!

We stayed until the sun began to set.
Couples laying in the sand watch as the sun sank down on the horizon as the waves gently pulled at the sand.
It was probably the best day because as we watched on of the most beautiful things I had ever seen, Trevor pulled me into a sweet kiss.

I found out that later that night that all of the boys took their chances and did the same with the other girls when we were spread across the beach.

I think Trevor and my kiss was the best though, but I may be a little biased.

The sun was now at the edge of the horizon and we all still didn't have the feeling we wanted to leave, so I suggested we just do our thing and meet back here in an hour and a half.

We all agreed and put our towels in the car (except Kieo) and headed to restaurants or to shop or wherever.

It did take me for a little turn when Sam and Sapphire left together but I thought, 'Just let it happen.' so, I shrugged it off.

And as Trevor and I headed to this nice little restaurant he said was probably the best by the beach, I remembered that Summer had not gone with us.
But not only that, but also that Sam had been talking to Sapphire all day, whenever he could. When he wasn't he looked sad, but I think that was for another reason.

Strange.

I do admit that whatever was happening with Summer and Sam was a little strange since thy had broken up but it kind of gave everything else a normal feeling since they were dating not too long ago.

Trevor took me to this nice restaurant and we didn't stay too long, which was nice because we had about 45 minutes to walk around or do whatever.

So, Trevor and I walked down the streets and we ended up in this shop and he bought me a necklace.

It had a little stone of topaz near the silver moon on it and I loved it.