Chapter 2: On Our Way

When I woke up, it was 4:55 A.M. and I figured since there was only a few minutes till 5:00 A.M. it wouldn't matter if I got up.

I got up went into my bathroom, turned on the light, the curling iron, and the straighter for my soon to be wet hair.

I was just about to start the water for the shower when I heard synchronized beeping coming from the alarm clocks, it was pretty loud so I walked in to each room turned off the clocks and woke my Chiquita's up.

They both groaned but got up and headed to their bathrooms in their rooms.

We got ready in an hour, so it was 6:00 A.M.

And we headed to the kitchen, I was wearing my cute aquamarine dress, my long brown hair with blonde tips curled, wearing bright red lipstick, some mascara and some gold eyeshadow, gold hoop earrings,and a gold clutch with my aquamarine flats on.

Sapphie was wearing her cute hot pink dress, wearing light pink lip gloss, light pink eyeshadow and mascara, her blonde hair curled with a black bow in it, wearing her black converse, black dangly earrings, and a black clutch.

While Erika was wearing a black dress with red polka dots, with red lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, bright red pumps, red earrings, and a black clutch.

We looked amazing, and we headed out to my Grandm- my red Porsche.

I go into the drivers seat, put the top down and Erika hopped into the backseat while Sapphie hot into the front seat.

We all put on our seat belts, then we started to drive.

I had forgotten that we were going to school, and so did the girls.

So I got on the freeway, wearing my red vintage sun glasses and the girls wearing theirs.

Erika said, "OMG! OMG! O2L has a Meet-N-Greet today!"

'Really?' I said surprised, eyes on the road.

"Yeah! And it's in San Fransisco!"

'You know what I think?' I said smiling.

Sapphie smiled and scream, "ROAD TRIP!!" waving her arms around in the air.

Erika and I joined in, except I didn't wave my arms in the air.

We went about 10 miles laughing, screaming, and smiling.

Then I asked, 'Ayee, we haven't eaten yet lets stop at the next Shell?'

"Yeah, sure!" they said.

Then I saw a sign, "50 miles to San Francisco".

And I scream, 'We're 50 miles closer to meeting O2L!"

Then I quickly glanced over to Sapphie, 'Can you plug my phone in and turn on my music?'

"Sure! Then we can jam out!"

She plugged it in and pressed "Play", One Direction "What Makes You Beautiful" came on, I turned it up and we started singing to it.

This continued until I saw the first Shell sign.

When I saw it, I started to turn out off of the freeway.

We drove into the Shell parking lot, I pulled up to a gas tank and told them to get us drinks and food, while I filled up the tank.

Erika and Sapphie walked toward the the store, they walked in and started browsing.