Chapter 12: Meet-n-Greet Try #2 Part 6of?

****OhMyGosh!!!! 350+ views!!!! EEEEKKK TYSVM!! I send ALL my love!<33 ~Cheyyyy****

Chapter 12: Meet-n-Greet Try #2 Part 6of?

*Summer Lawrence's POV*

It's was a pretty day in sunny San Fransisco, and I was walking to a Meet-n-Greet.

I was about halfway there when I saw a REALLY SUPER CUTE guy through a Starbucks window, of course I had to stop!

So I decided, why not stop for a drink?

I needed tea anyways.

I think so at least..

I walked in and ordered a venté Passion Tea sweetened and waited patiently at the counter.

As I waited I couldn't help but notice people kept looking at me..

I mean, I know my fashion sense is different from others but I'm not fashionably challenged like most people.

My style is just... different.

I was currently wearing bright yellow short shorts with brown combat boots, a white crop top with an American Flag and Harry Potter-like sunglasses; they were black, and the rims were gold colored.

People kept looking at me and when it was time for me to get my order, the really super cute guy got up and offered to walk with me to my car.

I said I was walking and then he just blew me off..

Then I just left, putting in my earbuds and blasting music.

My music switched from Cher Lloyd to Mayday Parade to Emblem3 to Pierce The Veil to Ariana Grande to Evanescence, and by the time I had gotten to the Meet-n-Greet place I was listening to Take Me Home by Cash Cash.

As I went to open the doors, one of them slammed forward at what seemed like the speed of light, and smacked me square in the face, right in the nose.

I grumbled and then fell to the floor with a splat.

I laid on the floor for about a minute and a half, before I realized that someone was crying.

I opened my eyes as a wave of pain swept through my head, especially my nose.

I saw a guy around my age; most likely the guy that accidentally hit me with the door, crying next to me.

His hair was dark brown, sort of curly; very, very pretty hair..

'Are you okay?' I asked softly, trying not to give myself a migraine.

The guy started to look up and I covered up my nose, he answered back blinking back tears, "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me.."

I started to say something when he realized who I was and said, "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I-I didn't see you! I-I need to take you to the hospital!"

I laughed a little and said, "I'm fine too. It's cool."

Then out of the blue, he hugged me tight not fully realizing I was a complete stranger.

I hugged back though..

And it was nice.

Then after about 3 minutes, he go up and looked down at me.

"Are you sure you don't need anything?"

'Well... The least you can do is help me up.' I said with a smile.

He laughed and grabbed my hand, an pulled me up.

"Your nose must be throbbing, I'll help." He said.

Then he picked me up, carrying me bridal-style.