Chapter 42: Uhmmm?

****Sorry I haven't updated in a while, just remember if you want me to update just comment "update" on one of my latest chapters. And I will update ANY story you want as long as you comment on that story. ~Cheyyyy****

Chapter 42: Uhmmm?

*Erika's POV*

Uhmmm so Cleo just ran off...

And we have to continue talking, this is going to be very hard for me not to follow her since I've always been there for her when she has to get away, and she's done the same for me.

*Cleo's POV*

There is no possible way I have a sister, my dad would've told me. He'd never hide something like that from me.

It's not true, it can't be true.

-

*skipping past everything at the park and the drive home bc I'm lazy so now Cleo and her sister are meeting up*

-

My sister and I planned a meet up and met at a small park somewhere in San Francisco.

I approached a bench and sat in it, twiddling my thumbs until she sat down next to me.

Surprisingly she didn't look like my father or any of my family nor looked older than me.

'Ummmm hi.' I say awkwardly.

She looks as if she's going to cry, and I hug her. "I love you so much Cleo." She cries into my shoulder.

I smile and then she says, "You're my idol, my friends said you wouldn't believe me if I did this, so I did it, then they said that if I did you'd hate me forever..."

'What's your name?' I asked, relieved and a bit caught off guard by the situation.

"Emilia, Emilia Watergate."

I was about to say something when she started to apologize, "I'm sorry I lied, I just wanted to meet you and... and I just I found your number and I was just stupid... I'm so so sorry."

I pulled back from the hug and looked at her, "Someone once told me, don't be sorry, don't ever be sorry. So don't okay? Things happen for a reason, and people make mistakes, and people say things, but it's natural it just another thing that humans have to experience. I'd never hate you, and I hope you don't think I do."

She wiped her tears and asked, "Why?"

I laughed a little and answered, "Because if it was me, I know If make the same mistake, I'd do the same to meet Kian, but maybe a little differently."

She smiled and laughed wiping up the rest of her tears and then I pulled out my phone, "Come'on wipe those tears, I want to see that beautiful face."

She smiled and we took a selfie and then I asked her Twitter, tagged her in the photo and tweeted it at her, followed her, smiled, signed her phone and gave her one last hug as I went to my car. Cranking up the stereo and driving hurriedly back to the meet and greet.