Chapter 15: Summer & Sam

****400+ Reads! I'm so happy I should be investigated!****

Chapter 15: Summer & Sam

*Cleo's POV*

Sam called Kian and as they talked I saw a worried look on his face.
When Kian hung up the phone, Kian abruptly said, "We're going to the hospital."
My eyes widened but I didn't feel as if I should ask why, I just followed as Kian told everyone else.
Everyone decided to not ask questions either and all of us had to squeeze into my car since Sam took the SUV.
The guys had the girls sit on their laps and Kian drove to the hospital since I didn't know the way.
It was a long 6 minutes to the hospital; a long 6 silent minutes.
We didn't even bother to play the radio, we just drove.
Once we got to the hospital and saw a faint figure in EMERGENCY, we all rushed to see if it was Sam.
All of us girls rushed to him.
But it was Keala who said something to him first to see if he was okay.
Sam was sitting right in front of me but felt distant.
His eyes looked as if he weren't in the same room.
All of the girls started getting worried so we called the guys over.
When the guys got near Sam they started asking questions like, "Sam, you okay?", "Sam, can you hear us?", "What happened?".
After a minute of this, I heard a door click open.
The guys continued asking questions as I turned my head toward the sound.
I saw a girl, about our age, she was beautiful, I can't describe her any other way..
She looked around the room, then walked over to the reception lady.
She said something, that was unclear to me and I watched as the nurse reception lady raised her hand towards our group.
She looked at me and the others wide eyed.

When she got to us, I felt I should say something so nobody would come off rude.
'Um, hi.. Can I help you?' I said hoping that I didn't sound rude.
She gulped a little and said, "Y-Yeah.."
I raised my eyebrows a little, and she answered, "I'm looking for Sam?"
This sounded like a question but was obviously supposed to be a statement.. I couldn't blame her, being worried about our group, since she didn't know us, she might think we're mean.
I looked towards the group and cleared my throat, they all looked at me.
'This girl is here to see Sam.'
JC looked at me worriedly, "Like this?"
"Please let me see him." She said.
"Let me just warn you, he's not completely here right now..." Connor said with a sympathetic look on his face.
"I think I'll be fine." She said, moving toward Sam.
She looked him in the eyes, and I swear I saw something change in them..
She said, "Turns out I'm fine.. You didn't break my nose after all!"
She laughed a little, and Sam sat there..
"Sam a-are you okay?"
Nothing.
"Sam can you hear me?"
Nothing.
'Think we should leave them alone to talk guys..'
We left Sam and the girl alone.
When we got outside, all of us stood there.. quietly..
The moved towards the wall and slid down to sit..
I had a feeling that this girl might take a while with him...