Chapter 26: Dance!

Chapter 26: Dance!

*Keala's POV*

When Crystal came back, she was probably overwhelmed or astonished with the big frenzy of people, trying to get Taco Bell tacos. Honestly, I thought it was ridiculous. I mean, Taco Bell is good, but not kill each other good. I went over to see what the fandom was up to, and took a quick peak. They were all talking impatiently, and waiting for the group of guys to come back, so I went up on stage.

Obviously, I couldn't just leave them there, bored out of their minds, so when I went on stage (it was pretty scary since I'm not the attention-seeking type, usually staying quiet), I had music put on. For some reason, it was,"Unconditionally," by Katy Perry, and I spoke into the microphone.

"Um...Be right back. Gotta go get a certain someone." I tell them.

'Did that come out fine? Was I loud enough?,' I thought to myself,'Never mind. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that I find Trevor, Cleo, Kian, Connor, Ericka, and the others.'

I found Trevor talking with Kian by the tacos, eating a few with a couple Arizona's. Sometimes I really adored Trevor...and when he liked the same things I did, I adored him even more.

"Hey beautiful!" Trevor said to me.

"Hey, I need you with me, Kian, go find the others." I tell them.

"Is that the way you ask?" Kian jokes with me.

"Um...please?" I say sarcastically, and kind of rolling my eyes.

"Thank you." Kian says with a cute smirk on his face.

Then I grab Trevor's hand, and lead him away to the stage, while Kian goes to find Cleo and everybody else. When we reach the stage, many people cheer when they see Trevor. Some stop when they see me. Of course, I probably stole their dreams, but I used to be like that, so I can't blame 'em. Kian soon joins us, with Cleo in his arms, carrying her bridal style. They are so cute together! Cian 5ever! Everyone else joins with their pair, and are all very curious, along with strong feelings of happiness.

"What are we doing? It's lunch break...you know I like my lunch!" Trevor quietly whines to me.

"Just wait." I tell him.

Then, I have the people play,"Unconditionally," again, since it ended within the five minutes it took to get everyone together.

"Dance party!" I say into the microphone.

The crowd yells out of joy, I think, and starts to dance. Kian chases Cleo, with the crab face, and everything else. Ericka tries to dance with Connor, but he keeps messing around, and I actually get to dance with Trevor. Not like at slow school dances, but normal dances. I can't dance, but Trevor definitely had fun with his dancing. Everyone else had a good time, and when the song ended, I thought Cleo was going to die of exhaustion from laughter. Kian had been making her laugh/ chasing her the whole time. We danced, and messed around for an hour or so, then had lunch for sure.

Ericka and Connor then came up to me, hand in hand.

"Where'd you get that idea?" Ericka says out of breath.

"Past show, tour things." I say.

"Really? That happened in past meet 'n greets?" Ericka asks.

"Or I just wanted to see everyone having fun, and together." I say, looking to the ground, and blushing.

"Ok, everyone just looked so cute!" I say happily.

"Yeah...they did." Ericka said kind of in a daze.

"So...did you have fun?" I ask, hugging Trevor's side.

"Yeah! Connor and I had TONS of fun!" Ericka said.

"So, I have to talk to Trevor...see you later!" I say to Connor and Ericka.

"See you guys' later!" They say back.

Then, I lead Trevor away, to talk to him.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

"Yeah! Are you?" Trevor asked, with a worried face.

"Yeah, I guess. Do you think the fans are all supportive of everything happening with the group?" I ask.

"Of course they are. They can't resist the awesomeness of O2L. Don't worry about it." Trevor reassures me.

"Okay..."I say.

Then Cleo walks up, well, runs up to us, and says,"Hide me! Kian is trying to get me!"

"Are you playing tag or something?" I ask.

"Well, you never know with Kian. Always gotta be on your toes, he could alway-" Cleo got cut off by Kian.

"Booshka booshka!" Kian says behind Cleo.

He scares her, and she jumps a little. Cleo tried to get away, but Kian tackles her. Oww! That looked like it hurt...

But they're both laughing, so I guess they're fine. So adorable! And Cleo was right. You never knew with Kian. But it was always a good not-knowing, never a bad thing. Especially since they got along perfectly, and were definitely perfect together.

~~~~

-Author's Note-

Hey guys'! It is Keala writing this chapta for you. I've been wanting to do this 5 ever! Chey is such a good writer, obviously, and it was a pleasure writing this. It didn't take as long as I thought it would though...anyway! I'm sure Chey appreciates all this, and would love it even more if she got 1,000 reads. Come on! This deserves it! (I mean her story overall, not this chapter!) She is AMAZING and one of my bestest friends so, 1,000 reads? Thanks Chey for letting me write this! Love ya so so much!

- Keala W.

(KoalaBear4Life)