Chapter 30: Dreams (Part 2 of 2)

*Kian's POV*

Cleo and Keala were sleepy, and you know the rest...

I laid down with Cleo on a couch thing, I was laying behind her and we both fell asleep.

Cleo is even beautiful when she sleeps, she's my princess, sleeping or not.

I really do love her.

I would tell her, but I don't want to make things awkward, I did that with my lat relationship..

That's probably why it didn't work out..

I'll tell her one day, I'll tell her, 'Cleo, you know I love you right? I've loved you since day one, and ever since then my love for you has only grown stronger.'

It'll be sweet, but, what if, what if I back out?

What if I get scared?

Stop thinking that way Kian!

You're brave!

You're tough!

You're sweet!

AND you love her!

I knew I was dreaming at this point because I was at home with Cleo, sitting on my bed, as little Kian's told me encouraging stuff on my shoulders, like in The Emperors New Groove.

Cleo was sitting--laying down on my bed beside me, we had Chinese food all around (I'm exaggerating), everywhere there was a place to set it.

There were Chinese food containers on every nightstand (there's only 2), there was also some containers on my desk, but those were, well I don't know what those were..

I looked over at Cleo beside me, who had a chopstick held in her mouth as she held a GameCube controller.

She looked very focused, and I glanced at the TV screen.

Realizing we were racing in Mario Kart, I noticed I had a GameCube controller in my hands and started to race her.

I leaned over as if I were actually in the game and leaned myself on her as my character drifted left on the screen.

She laughed a little, and as her character drifted right, she leaned right, leaning on me.

I leaned on her once again, this time looking down at her.

She looked into my eyes as I looked at her, I leaned closer and she laughed a little.

I turned back to the TV, then quickly leaned towards her, laughed a little then said, 'I love you!'.

She passed the finish line in first place at that second, smiling, she turned toward me.

I smiled at her then she said, "Kian I've loved you since the first time I saw you on my computer screen. I told my grandma that even though I had never met you, you made my day better, even though we've never spoken, your existence was enough for me."

She looked down and I could see the heat rise in her cheeks.

I gently placed my hand under her chin and lifted her head up.

As she looked at me, I saw tears rimming her eyes, then I kissed her passionately.

I kissed her lovingly, and longed for her gaze as when we had stopped kissing and went back to playing Mario Kart.

...

I felt my eyes open a little and saw the back of Cleo's head.

I smiled and whispered, 'That'd be perfect.' to myself as I closed my eyes once more.

****Hey guys! Sorry this is short, but I wanted you to have something to read as I continued working on my next chapter and since I have to read a few books for a Summer assignment... Yeah, ANYWAYS! I hope you guys are enjoying the story, feel free to message me! And please follow me on Instagram and Twitter, I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Oh and sometime this year, I'll be posting a story I'm working on called Maybe It's You.

I'll probably put up the copyright page thing, then add the chapters in a few months, since I'm working on this story (the one you're reading) and a few others..

But, DONT FORGET TO ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY, so you know when I update! That's all the news I have for you, sooooo...

M'Kay Byeeeeeee!

~Cheyyyy****