Chapter 22: Good Morning!

*Cleo's POV*

I don't exactly remember much from the end of the night..

I hardly remember falling asleep on Kian..

I somewhat woke up when he carried me up 2 flights of stairs.

And I woke up once he started walking up the stairs...

I watched him from dream awoken eyes and when he looked down at me I managed to lean up and kiss him before I fell back asleep in his arms.

When we made it to my room I remember waking up as I was gently set on my bed.

Kian must've been tired too, because he layed on my bed and fell asleep in less than a minute.

Once he fell asleep I scooted close to cuddle.

And I watched him sleep soundly for a moment before I planted a kiss in his lips.

Then I slightly laid on his chest, and got into cuddling position right before I drifted off to sleep again.

~~~~

My alarm went off blasting Classic by MKTO and I woke up in an instant.

But I wanted to listen to the song so I just let it play.

Kian tossed a little and said in his morning voice, (which is incredibly hot) "What time is it?"

'4 A.M.' I said wide awake.

"Why are you up at 4 in the morning?"

Kian was now in the middle of the bed, so I crawled over to him and placed my legs in a stratal position, and put my hands and on both sides of his head, leaning down, hovering above him, asking, 'Why aren't you up at 4 in the morning?'

Kian's eyes fluttered open and he smiled when he saw me.

He grabbed my waist as he sat up, making me sit on his lap.

"Why are we up this early?"

I kissed him then said, 'Because we have to drive back to San Fran. and be there by 8:30.'

He groaned.

I laughed and got off his lap, pulling him off the bed with me.

I hadn't realized that he was shirtless, again.

I felt a blush attack coming and tried to ignore it.

I walked him to the bathroom and we both checked how we looked, I looked okay.

He looked FINE.

Before we left the bathroom to wake everyone up, I messed up his hair a little and kissed him.

He smiled, which made me smile, then we walked out of the room and counted to 3.

One.

Two.

Three.

At three we started acting crazy, yelling, hitting doors, jumping up and down, and just making as much noise as possible.

We opened each and every door on the 3rd floor.

And we managed to wake up the whole house, once everyone was up, we casually walked down the stairs, fingers intertwined, like nothing happened.

Obviously we looked okay so we got up but only a few other people came down after us, I guessed that everyone else was straightening themselves up before coming down.