Chapter 41: Let's Do This?

****Hey I'm back! So I'm very grateful that Brittnei wrote the last chapter for me, honestly I love letting my friends take the reins and see where they go with the story! I loved it! So we recently hit 10K! Woo!!!! Thank you so much! I'd really appreciate it if you guys would check out these two stories:

Wishful Love (AU Fan-Fiction)

By CaliSunSisters

&

Confessions

By Brebeethewriter

They are amazing stories and I hope you enjoy the first chapters of them as much as I did! Oh and you're probably wondering, 'THE CaliSunSisters???? Like from the story I'm reading right now????' Yes! BrittneiFrawley & I decided to co-write a story but there's only one chapter up so far, so go check it out! Our goal to upload the next chapter is 100 reads, you guys can do that right? Okay well thanks, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Cheyyyy****

Chapter 41: Let's Do This?

*Cleo's POV*

Erika and Connor, just.. ASDGFKKHDFHHJJJTJDDLDZ!

AWEEEEEE!

Okay, Cleo, stop fangirling.

Anyways....

We walk onto the stage and take our seats as I say, "Okay! So, we're the CaliSunSisters! And we'll be answering some questions!".

Erika sat next to me and Sapphie sat on the other side of me.

We allowed Keala to sit with us also, but Mikayla and Crystal stayed backstage for some reason.

We started to answer some questions and around 5 question later, my phone started ringing.

Surprised by sudden noise near me, I jumped and frantically grabbed my phone out of my shorts pocket.

Seeing someone was calling, I answered like anyone would.

Realizing that I shouldn't have done this, I spoke into the microphone, and excused myself, walking off the stage placing the phone up to my ear.

'Hello?'

"Is this Cleo?" I hear an unfamiliar voice speak through the phone.

'Yes this is, may I ask who's speaking?'

I hear the sound of a throat being cleared then, "It's your sister."

My eyes widen, 'I-I don't have a sister.'

"You do, I'm your older sister."

'My-my dad never told me..'

"That's because-"

'My Grandma would've told me.'

"They gave me up for adoption."

'I--I--'

'I can't do this, I have to go.' I say as I hang up, and run back onto the stage.

Once onto the stage I run up behind Erika and whisper into her ear, 'I've gotta go, I'm sorry.'

"What?!" She whispers as she turns toward me.

'I have to go.' I say as I wave goodbye to the fans and run off the stage to the nearest exit.

As I push through a door, the sunlight surrounds me and I'm wrapped in a warm embrace.

I continue to run to my car and place myself into the drivers seat.

Once in the seat, I struggle to put in the keys into the ignition.

Once I finally manage it, I put on my seat belt, and pull out of the parking lot.

As I drive down streets, and make rapid turns every now and then, I realize I don't know where I headed.

I continue driving trying to release the stress, and hope this was just a joke.

I pick up my phone as I sit at a red light, then I put my phone on Do Not Disturb Mode so I can't be bothered or become more stressed.

I continue driving and start to relax a little once I'm on the freeway.

I feel as if I'm not in control of where I'm going, because frankly I don't even know.

I continue driving and clearing my mind, when I find myself stopped somewhere that seems oddly familiar.

'How long have I been driving?' I ask myself.

I am parked in the Yosemite National Park parking lot, I quickly turn back on my phone so I can be contacted and see that it is around 4:30 P.M.

'WOW.' I say to myself once again then think, I bet I'm lost too..

I grab a $20 not knowing how much it would cost to go into the park, and set my phone onto the passenger seat as I hand it to the person in the pay box thing.

----