Chapter 44: Love & Hugs

****GUYS CTLC IS ENDING SOON SO LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG, DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR CTLC FOR THE 2014 WATTYS!
Not to mention I'm listening to my guilty pleasures while writing this sorry if turns out odd because music always affects my writing. Anyways! Read on! -Cheyyyy****

Chapter 44: Love & Hugs

*Cleo's POV*

I suddenly find myself speaking into the microphone, "Can I just get a huge hug from each and everyone of you?"
And it happened, I closed my eyes for a split second and reopened them to see a huge crowd in front of me...
'Where am I?' I thought to myself as I sat up in my chair rubbing my eyes.
"Cleo, were you sleeping?" Sapphie says looking at me wide eyed.
I take a few long blinks and speak, 'Me? Psh no, I was just a little... dizzy.'
"Oh, okay." She smiles and then turns to Keala saying, "I told you!"
I lean over towards Erika and whisper, 'Wait what are we doing?'
Erika giggles and says, "Remember, we're answering questions, we have like an hour left until we start signing stuff and interacting more with the fans."
'Oh! Yeah I remember!' I say lying.
Wait. So was I daydreaming????
Wow... I really need to pay attention more.... when my mind wanders... it just gets weird...
Sometimes I wonder....
NOPE. LET'S NOT GO TO THAT SIDE OF MY MIND.
----
*Time skip because I don't know what else to write and I have partial writers block when it comes to this part of the story*
It's now around 1:30 A.M. and we're all finally done with this day.
As we walk to our cars I ask, 'Why did we agree to these hours?'
Erika smirks and replies, "Cleo, you're aware you're the one who suggested this right?"
'It wasn't just me!' I say slightly offended.
"See now you're cranky." Erika says with a laugh.
'I'm not, I'm just tired.'
"We all know." Erika says laughing causing the others to laugh.
'Can we just like stay at a hotel closer for tonight because I'm like dead. Please.' I say wanting to just drop onto the floor and sleep.
"Cleo you really can't make it back to the house?" Kian asks.
'Well I dont even trust any of us to drive that far tonight, we all look like poop.' I say.
"Hey!" Crystal yells.
Keala, Trevor, Kian, Connor, and Erika crack up
the rest of the gang says, "It's up to Kian." Then head to the car as I plead once more, this time begging Kian hoping that he'll give in.
I look Kian in the eye and plead, 'Pleeeeaaaasssseeee babe.' He looks at me and pouts then I hug him tightly leaning my head against his chest, 'Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeee.'
I pout and look up at him, 'Baaaabbbeeee.' then I pull away and quickly kiss him, inbetween each kiss I say one word, 'Please.' kiss 'Kian.' kiss 'Please.' kiss 'Let.' kiss 'Us.' kiss 'Stay.' kiss 'At.' kiss 'Hotel.' kiss 'Please.' kiss 'Please.' Then kiss him once more and smile, 'Please.'
He has a wide grin spread across his face, "Only if I get to kiss you."
I smile wide and say 'Lover Boy, you can kiss me anytime you want.'
Then he pressed his lips to mine and we kissed passionately.
We get in the car and I say, 'We don't all have to stay but I just need to crash.'
Erika gets excited because this means more alone time with Connor and says, "Yeah I'm kinda tired too." Connor looks at her and a smile spreads across his face as he says, "I guess we can crash too."
----
A long 7 minutes pass and Connor suggests we stay at this hotel, I agree because I just want to sleep and we get dropped off saying "Bye." and "See Ya tomorrow." and "Be safe." then walk into the hotel with Cerika.
We got to the front desk got two rooms and head toward the elevators.
We couldn't get rooms right next to each other but they were on the same floor so we couldn't complain.
Kian and I headed our way while Connor and Erika headed in the other direction.
~
Hotel rooms, are interesting if you know what I'm talking about.. 😏

WARNING: CHAPTER 45 WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK.