Chapter 31: Cute Revenge

*Cleo's POV*

Kian kisses me roughly in the warm Summer sun, he pulls me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist, then I feel my eyes flutter open.

I blink several times letting my eyes adjust to the light in the room.

I wonder where I am for a second then my memory floods back to me.

I move a little about to get up, but then feel an arm on my waist.

I look over and see Kian's hand lying on my hip.

I smile and lay there.

I lay there for about a minute gazing at he adorable Treala sleeping a few feet away from us, on another couch.

Then I feel Kian bury his head in the crook of my neck, causing me to giggle a little.

This woke Kian up and he sat up a little saying, "Princess go back to sleep." in his morning voice, which is very very nice to hear. (If you know what I mean (; )

I move so that I am facing him and say, 'Do you know what time it is?'

Kian shook his head, and I said, 'I'll check, but my phone's over there, so imma have to get up.'

He sighs then moved his hand from my hip, and I get and grab my phone, trying to be as quiet as I can so I don't wake up Treala.

I guess I wasn't quiet enough though, 'cause Keala woke up, making Trevor wake up.

I grabbed my phone, and for some odd reason it was off, so I turned it on.

I started walking back to the couch, and my ringer went off, at it's highest volume, playing Forever Until Tomorrow by MKTO, which made me jump a little.

I looked at my notifications which showed I was tagged in a picture or mentioned in a tweet and a bunch about that kind of thing.

I clicked the Instagram notification first, and once it loaded I saw a picture of Kian and I sleeping.

I realized that Connor had taken the picture since it was on his account, and I liked it and saw it was captioned as "Payback. >:D", I then commented saying, 'Well, at least it's a good cute picture!'.

Then I showed it to Kian who said, "That's cute."

I then started scrolling through Instagram and saw a Treala picture, just like the one that I had just seen of Kian and I, and I showed it to Kian then to Trevor and Keala.

Keala laughed a little, and Trevor said, "Here, let me just like that for you."

Trevor then handed me back my phone and then took out his.

We all sat on our phones for about 5 minutes until I actually checked the time.

It was 5:45 P.M.

'Oh no!' I said worriedly.

Keala, Trevor, and Kian looked over at me, and said "What's wrong?"

I smiled a little nervously and said, 'I-I think we might be late.'

Kian, Trevor, and Keala's eyes widened, and Kian said, "You might be right, we should probably go back out there."

Everyone agreed, and we rushed back to the stage.