Chapter 32: Back On Track

*Cleo's POV*

We rushed back to the stage, thinking that we were late to finish the rest of our show/meet-n-greet.

Once we had made it back to our stage, we saw that the rest of the gang wasn't there, so we decided to sit on the stage.

Kian had gotten up after a minute and said he'd be right back.

Kian came back as music started playing, Wiggle by Jason Derulo started playing and I laughed a little as I stood up and sang along to the song.

I moved my hips whenever the chorus played; "You know what to do with that big fat butt... Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle."

And honestly it was cute seeing Trevor sing to Keala, even if it wasn't exactly a song a girl would want directed to her, but it looked like she was amused, so I guess that's points for Trevor.

Kian and I danced, and when the song ended I said, 'We should go to a club.'

Kian was surprised at my statement and asked, "Why?"

I laughed a little realizing my comment seemed to come out of nowhere, so I said, 'Well, my birthday is coming up and we'll be able to go to a club, since I'd be old enough.'

"Oh, good point."

'Yeah, we could go the night after my birthday!'

"Hmmm, okay. We can invite the rest of the group, it'll make it more fun!"

'That's fine with me!'

"So what day will we go?"

'Uh, next Saturday.'

"I'll have to make my O2L video before then, but it's fine."

'Okay, it's set then!'

"Yep."

'Yep.'

A song had finished playing as we finished our conversation, and now Part In The U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus started playing.

I remembered this song from way back in the day, I loved it as a kid.

I started to sing along to it and dance as Miley did in the music video, I was surprised I still knew the dance moves from way back when.

I guess when you watch a video over and over again to memorize something, you never forget..

Fans had started to pile back to the stage, while I was dancing and singing, but I didn't realize 'cause I was so caught up in the music..

Once the song finished, and I posed like Miley, I heard clapping.

My eyes widened, and I heard, "It looks like someone wants a dancing and singing contest in front of the audience!" the voice sounded like an announcer and I though that this could be a cool skit/act.

Someone walked into stage and handed me a microphone.

I then said, 'If it's a challenge they want, they better be prepared to lose.' I made myself sound cocky, even though I wanted to laugh at my own remark.

Kian walked over beside me and said, "You're on, but you're the one who's gonna lose."

I smiled and I said, 'What about you guys?' looking at the rest of the gang.

Trevor waved over for a microphone an someone gave him a microphone, then he spoke into the microphone, "No one beats Trevor Moran."

The crowed 'Oooo'ed and soon enough everyone decided to join the contest.

Before we were about to start I said into the microphone, 'I think it'll be best if the audience chooses the winner, that way it's fair.'

Everyone agreed and I said, 'Well, I've already gone, so who's going next?'

Connor walked into the middle of the stage and said, "Let's just get over with this.."