Chapter 20: Moving Madness

*Cleo's POV*

After having an amazing time at Olive Garden, we all decided not to go back to the Meet-n-Greet place.

We called our "managers" and told them a lot had happened today (which wasn't a lie) and we would start early tomorrow and finish around midnight, so we better get some sleep tonight!

Haha!

Who are we kidding?

Internet kids never sleep!

As we were all getting ready to leave Olive Garden, I got a call from Mrs. Doughtry.

'Hello?'

"Hey, this is Miss Cleo right?"

'Yeah, what's up?'

"Remember when I asked you girls to move in?"

'Yeah?'

"Well, I called all your parents, and they all said yes! But they said they wouldn't be moving uptown."

'Oh, well that's wonderful!'

"Yes, I know! But I'll have a bunch of extra rooms... And Im thinking of buying my own condo and just making my mansion a big YouTube House, I just need you girls to convince a few more YouTubers and maybe friends, to live there with you guys!"

'OhMyGosh! Really?!'

"Yep, I'll check in once every few months, but you teens seem old enough, so I'll leave the rest to you guys!"

'I love you!'

"Aw! I love you, you girls will have to move your stuff soon, so everything is all set up, AND did I forget to mention, you girls get first pick! If you girls want to start moving your stuff today, I sent moving trucks to your houses and your parents are helping pack stuff already, you just need to pack a few things!"

'Oh okay, thank you so much!'

"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow! Good luck!"

'Thanks, goodbye!'

"Goodbye!"

With that I hung up.

I guess everyone had stopped what they were doing to listen to my conversation, 'cause when I hung up everyone had turned to face me with quizzical looks.

Kian spoke first, "What was that all about?"

'To make it short, we are making a YouTube house in L.A. and we need some more people to fill the empty rooms..'

Eyebrows raised as I asked,' Tyler, Troye, Joey, and Jenn, you guys wanna move in? From what I've heard there's a lot of space. And we won't be charging rent. I'm pretty sure we'll have a bunch of extra rooms that we can use for filming too!'

Jenn looked surprised but said yes, and Tyler agreed, Joey also said yes but when I looked at Troye he said, "But my family.."

'No one is going to really be at my house, they can stay there as long as they want! And I'll fly them out!'

"I guess I can stay in America for a year and see how it goes.."

We all 'Yay'ed and I asked Jenn if she wanted to offer Rebecca, Jack, and Anthony.

She said she'd ask and I said to the guys that we had to go back to L.A. for a few hours today.

They were fine with it, and they said they'd enjoy being back home.

We all ended up going our separate ways after exchanging numbers with everyone.

We drove down to L.A. in about 2 hours and once we got there Connor, Kian, JC, and Sam started begging for food.

(Erika told me about Connor and JC, she was driving the SUV while I drove my car & we were both on speaker for the whole drive.)

So we went through a Taco Bell Drive Thru.

Once everyone got their food and I got my Mountain Dew Freeze thing we started to drive toward the soon to be YouTube House.

I followed my GPS instructions and ended up at what I thought to be the house..

There were a lot of huge houses, but this one was the biggest, by far.

It was glorious.

I parked the car in the drive way and we all just stared at it from outside of the gates..

It was actually 3 stories and the front yard was giant, we walked through the gates instead of driving in.

We all walked up the path and saw how green everything was, I walked up the steps with Kian by my side.

I opened the big door, to see a magnificent hall and 2 staircases, one to my right and one to my left.

Kian and I walked past the staircases towards the rest of the first floor.

We entered a giant room half the size of the hall, we decided to make it the living room, it had a sliding glass door that led to the backyard, but we by passed it.

Then we walked into another room, it was about the same size as the last and decided to make it a gym.

There was also a bunch of closets and rooms, but they didn't seem to stand pit, so we just passed them.

Then we walked into the kitchen, it was gigantic!

There was more than enough room to cook, and more than enough room for dining furnature!

There was also another sliding glass door that led to the backyard.

We opened the door and walke into the backyard which was equally the width of the house.

There was a gigantic pool and hot tub, somewhat near a corner of the yard with pavement around the edge then there was nice imported sand around that ending at the corner of the yard.

There were also big pretty bushes surrounding the perimeter of the fence.

In another corner of the yard was what looked like a garden.

And there was a pool house on one side of the house, which had a decent sized living space and 2 bathrooms.

The rest of the yard was filled with nice green grass, and there was a ginormous patio.

If you turned the corner of the house you'd find a big, pretty, gazebo.

After checking out the backyard we headed upstairs to the 2nd floor.

Once we got to the 2nd floor, there was a hallway, then we were lead to a big corridor, we ran down the corridor and found that there were 16 big bed rooms up here, each having their own bathrooms and 2 extra bathrooms.

Then we went to the top floor, which had 12 bigger rooms with singular bathrooms and 2 extra bathrooms.

We headed back downstairs to re-examine the first floor which had 6 extra rooms and 4 bathrooms.

The kitchen had 3 big fridges with double doors and 2 walk in pantries.

Once all of us had finished our tours, Erika and I chose our rooms, we both chose a room on the top floor, the two rooms that were at the end of the hall, that had adjoining doors.

Then we let everyone else go crazy and choose their rooms while we were there.

Kian chose the room across the hall from mine, and Connor chose the room across the hall from Erika's room.

JC and Sam decided to have their rooms on the right side like Connor and Kian chose, except they were near the stairs.

Trevor and Carlos were stuck with the middle rooms.

The rooms on the left side went (from nearest to stairs to furthest from stairs) Crystal, Summer, Keala, Sapphire, Me, and Erika.

Kian, Erika, Carlos, Connor and I left driving the SUV while the rest of the gang stayed at the house and adventured.