Chapter 12: Meet-n-Greet Try #2 Part 1of?

****It's a short one, but there will be a few parts 'cause I wanna skip back and forth from P.O.V.'s... So I hope you guys don't mind!****

Chapter 12: Meet-n-Greet Try #2 Part 1of?

Part 1of?

Tyler got up, and approached us, and held out one of his hands saying, "Why hello there! I'm Tyler Oakley!"

He's so perky, I love him even more for that!

I shook his hand and said trying not to freak out, 'I'm Cleo, and I have to say, I saw your new video, it actually seems to feel like Déjà Vu..'

Tyler laughed, and said "Im so sorry, it's just you guys ended up in the shot, and I had the best idea.."

I laughed, 'It's cool, I wasn't sure when we were gonna go public, this just helps!' I said smiling.

"I like you Cleo! I'd really like to talk to you more, maybe we could get coffee later?" He looked at Kian, "If that's okay with you?"

Kian laughed, and said, "Yeah it's cool Tyler, just remember, Cleo's mine."

Tyler laughed, and said "For now." winking at me, and telling Kian, "She's a keeper, be good to her." Then Tyler walked away.

Kian pulled me close, and we walked around the stadium like place, showing me around since he's been here a couple times before.

It was nice walking around with him for about half an hour until we had to talk to our 'people', and go our separate ways.

To our suprise, Mrs. Dotry (The CaliSunSisters' mom) was there, and she embraced us with a warm hug.

She was so happy, and sad, so filled with mixed emotions, I wasn't sure if I should cry with tears of joy or sorrow, so I felt warm clumsy tears fall from my eyes.

Mrs. Dotry hugged me once more, and said, "Thank you girls so much for doing this, I really appreciate it."

'The pleasures all ours.' I said sniffling.

"Words can't describe how I'm feeling right now, and you girls," she paused letting tears fall, "Y-you girls, remind me so much of my sweetie, then loves of my life.."

This time we embraced her, saying "I know, let it all out.."

I could only imagine what the producer person was thinking, "This is so emotional, I don't think I'm ready for this!"

Once we hugged once more, Mrs. Dotry was a little more serious, "Id really like it if you girls could, move in with me, I get so lonley, I just miss them so much.."

This surprised us, and Sapphie answered, "I'd have to ask my mom, I have no idea what she'd say.."

"I understand, but I live in the bigger parts of L.A., and I have more than plenty of room for you girls and you're parents, if you decided to come."

I laughed a little, 'No disrespect, but I don't think you would want to hold 6 people in you're house..'

My comment made her laugh, and she said, "Sweety, I just bought a 3 story mansion, I'm pretty sure it won't be a big deal."

"I don't think I'd feel comfortable with leaving our best friend, with no explanation, plus, we still need to get this school year finished, where would we go?" Erika said concerned.

"And what about our new O2L friends?" Sapphie added.

Mrs. Dotry smiled, and said, "I'd feel more than welcome to let them stay there too! The more people the merrier, I'd rather be crowded than alone! Just give me you're parents numbers please, oh and how many of you're friends would stay there?"

We were in complete shock, and for a minute we just stood there looking at her with wide eyes.

She laughed a little, and reality hit us.

We got paper wrote our parents numbers, and our names, the put the number of people, if our parents came (17), and if not (13).

She waved us to the dressing rooms, and 3 people grabbed us and pulled us to the dressing rooms, throwing clothes at us, and pushing us into the speedster rooms, rushing us.

Once we were in different clothes, and had walked out of the rooms, we were pulled to the makeup/facial area where men and women put makeup on our faces, and gave us new hair styles.

The all happened in a matter of 5 minutes, it was crazy!

Then all of the people headed off to fix up other famous YouTubers.

It was pretty amazing, and I wondered what was happening on the boys' side, probably nothing out of the ordinary..

Probably..

****Not sure how many different P.O.V.'s I'm gonna have sooo.. might take a while, hope it doesn't get confusing! M'kay, Bye! ~Cheyyyy****