Chapter 29: Dreams (Part 1 of 2)

*Trevor's POV*

Keala and Cleo had gotten tired, so Kian and I decided to take a nap with them..

I lay myself down beside Keala as she slowly drifted off to sleep on the roomy couch that now served as a napping couch bed.

I glanced over at the other couch where Cleo and Kian slept, I was surprised that Kian fell asleep so fast when he seemed so lively just a minute ago.

But you can't really question what girls do to you, they looked very comfortable and cute together, then I wrapped my arm around Keala and fell asleep as I laid behind her.

You're probably wondering what our sleeping position looked like, well it looked like this; I was laying near the back of the couch while Keala laid in front of me semi-near the edge of the couch-bed thing (Not close enough to roll off though.).

It's a very comfortable position if you didn't know.

I felt my eyelids grow heavy, and I knew sleep was about to drown me, so I took the time to whisper, 'I love you Keala.'

I knew she was asleep, and probably wouldn't hear me, but I didn't care because I could say it any other one to her, and it wouldn't change, nothing could ever change my feelings for her, and I knew I would always love her.

As I finished saying 'I love you.' to Keala, sleep wrapped it's blanket around me, and soon enough I was asleep right beside my angel.

As I slept, I dreamt, as you might imagine.

Except I dreamt about the perfect idea for a date, I would stay inside with Keala, watching Netflix and eating, probably including snuggling and kissing..

It'd be cute, nothing big or expensive, but I know she'd appreciate the gesture.

I don't know when we'd find the time to actually go through with the date though..

Everyone's always at the house, so we really wouldn't have privacy..

But when the time comes, I'll take my chance and make sure we stay home.

Hopefully I'll have the chance soon..

After I dreamt of the perfect date, I dreamt of music career blowing up.

I was on a giant stage, singing to hundreds of thousands of people.

Keala and the rest of the gang were in the front row, I called Keala to the stage, and then I sang a song I wrote for her as she sat on a stool.

I had a giant bouquet of roses brought to me, and all of a sudden I was wearing a tux.

I handed Keala the bouquet and slowly lowered myself into one knee, then I proposed to her, in front of everyone.

She started crying, and I hugged her, then she whispered, "Yes."