Chapter 1: What's Next?

It's been 2 weeks since my grandma died, and we still miss her.

I wish she was still here.

Why did she have to leave?

I lay in bed texting my best friends, Sapphire and Erika.

-Cleo- Hey guys.. um you going to school today?

*Tee Hee* Connor Franta's voice rang out.

-Erika<33- Nah, I'm not feeling it.. wanna hang l8tr?

-Sapphie<33- Me either.. @ noon? Noon sound good?

-Cleo- Yea I guess.. see you Chiquita's at my house?<33

-Erika<33- Kk lady<3

-Sapphie<33- Got it Frawley<3 (;

-Cleo- Kk bieeee Chiquita's <33 Sleep well c;

-Sapphie<33- Byeeee <33

-Erika<33- Bye<33 Lates I'll buy the Starbucks (;

-Cleo- Kk well for reals bieeeee Chiquita's <33

I put my phone down, but then pick it up and put on Someone by Trevor Moran, smiling I put it on repeat.

Me and my grandma would listen to this on our car trips, we never got tired of it.

It was our song, even though it was for a girl or whatever.

Hours passed with my blinds closed, lights off, music blasting in my ears, and me hidden under the covers in my jammies.

I cried some, I laughed some, and I just lay there.

It was like a huge hormonal tusnami, from one girl.

But it was from 3 girls.

Me and my best friends that is, we were always with my grandma.

We had some alone time, and then we HAD to be together for a couple hours.

When 11 A.M. came, I went downstairs in my Moo-Cow PJ's with My Moo-Moo slippers on.

They moo-ed every step I took.

*Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moooo*

All the way down the stairs, to the kitchen, and into the pantry, I grabbed all the cookies we had. I grabbed chips, then I went to the fridge, grabbed Arizonias, and Peace Teas, then I looked in the freezer, I grabbed 3 containers of Ice cream;Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough, and Mint Chocolate Chip, and I leaned over opened the drawer grabbed the 3 biggest spoons we had and walked to the living room.

Setting all of the stuff on the large short glass table we had separating the couch and the giant flat screen.

11:25 A.M.

Sapphie and Erika would come early, just 'cause that's what they do.

*Ding Dong*

The door opened, Erika and Sapphire came in.

They were in their PJ's too, Erika wearing her Sheepie PJ's grandma got for her, and Sapphire wearing her Froggie PJ's grandma got for her.

They came to the living room and sat on the couch.

Erika got up and helped me lift the all leg thingys, and he couch became bigger and more like a giant recliner.

We all got on the couch and I turned on the TV.

Netflix time!

We watched Chick-Flix for a few hours, Sapphire had to get up to get the tissues, her slippers croaking the whole way to the toiletries closet, and all the way back.

Both of them were spending the night.

Then we started watching O2L videos.

The day passed by really slowly.

And soon enough we were asleep in our rooms. This was my grandmas house, that was "given" to me, but not technically, since I'm not 18 yet, I don't get anything my Grandma promised in the Will.

In a week and a half I'll own everything...

My Grammy wasn't poor, I can tell you that.

And I had no idea until last week at her funeral that I would get everything she owned.

I'm just glad she passed happily, and we didn't argue.

My last words to her were, 'Grammy, you're the best! I'm lucky to have you in my life, promise me you'll never leave me?'

She answered, "Never, Moo-Moo I'll never leave you, Grammy loves you more than you'll ever know, you and the girls."

We left on a good note, and I know she's happier now, but I miss her so much! I can't believe she's gone, none of us can...

Before we went to our bedrooms to go to sleep, we promised we would go back to school tomorrow.

And with that we headed to bed.