Chapter 25: Taco Torture

*Cleo's POV*

Slowly the girls answered the question, then it was my turn to speak.

The microphone was handed to me, and I grabbed it without noticing my limp arms had moved.

I held the microphone in my hand and looked at the fandom, still feeling completely frozen.

A little more than 30 seconds had passed with me like this, and the fandom started to look at me in wonder.

I felt my hand go limp, and felt the microphone slowly slip from my hand.

I would've looked down at it but I felt funny, my mind was racing and I was suddenly thinking about all the things that had happened since we had arrived in San Francisco..

All the time I had spent with my bestfriends, my Lawley, YouTubers...

Everything..

It kinda made me wonder, why was I chosen to have the best friends ever?

What did I do to deserve all of this happiness?

As the microphone dropped to the floor, I stopped having a mini-flashback attack.

I looked at the crowd, and before I knew it I had bent down and picked up the microphone.

All eyes were on me as I cleared my throat.

I felt like cricket chirping was going to be one of the loudest noise in the room at the moment.

I looked directly in the center of the crowd and spoke into the microphone.

'I--I do picture the rest of my life with Kian, and I--I want the rest of my life to be spent with Kian. Whether it be as--as friends or more than friends.. I love Kian--I love Kian, and as long as I'm with him I'll be happy. I love Kian with all my heart and soul, and nothing will ever change that..'

I felt tears threaten to fall, but continued speaking.

'I never pictured myself saying this out loud to a croud, but--some things just happen..'

I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I said, 'I will always love Kian Lawley and I can't wait till the day I tell him this to his face. When I get to tell him how I feel, how I've felt since the first time I set eyes on him. I do picture big things in the future, with my YouTube career and with Kian. I'll just have to wait a little longer and see what happens..'

I felt tears fall from my eyes like a waterfall as I smiled and said, 'I need to sit down for a few minutes..'

I blinked, making the crowd before me blur into a blob of colors.

I felt a faint smile cross my face as I sat down and buried my head into my arms.

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and peered up out of my arms.

The hand belonged to Crystal, she looked down at me with a faint smile and said, "It'll be alright, don't worry."

I tried to pry out words, but my throat felt heavy and I was choking on the thought of speaking.

I felt a big lump form in my throat as I managed to blurt out 'Okay.' without crying.

I smiled a little, then placed my head back into my arms.

I closed my eyes and let myself be consumed by the sounds that were being made around me; voices, chairs moving, microphones moving or being passed around, etc.

*Crystal's POV*

After checking on Cleo, I sat back down.

I glanced over at her and saw her place her head back into her arms.

We continued taking questions as Cleo calmed down.

We got normal questions like, "What are your favorite colors?" and "What is your favorite thing to do besides YouTube?", etc.

We answered them and it was already 10:45 A.M.

Cleo had calmed down about an hour before and we did a bunch of cool different things with the Fandom.

Before we knew it another hour had passed, and it was lunchtime.

It was pretty cool what we did for lunch, I guess the people had arranged for Taco Bell to be delivered for everyone there.

There was Taco Bell everywhere!

Mostly tacos, but some people ordered specific things.

And there was a pyramid of soda cans!

And a separate Arizona pyramid!

Cleo, Erika, Keala and I ended up taking around 60 tacos backstage and chowing down with our friends and other YouTubers.

Half of us were eating tacos and drinking Arizona's, while the other half was eating other food that they specifically ordered.

I forgot napkins, so I went back out to the stage and I couldn't believe what I saw..

I saw around 5 girls fighting over Taco Bell!

Over Taco Bell!

I know Taco Bell is good, but not so good that you should try to kill each other for it!

Now Chipotle, I would understand, but Taco Bell, you can just order a massive amount more..

I was completely appalled when I saw another girl jump onto the others and start pulling hair.

Then the box was suddenly kicked and flew beside me.

My eyes widened as I looked at the box then the group of girls then back at the box.

I raised my eyes back to the girls and saw them staring at me.

I picked up the box then walked over to them.

'You girls do know that there is more tacos all around right? And there is probably more on the way.."

They raised their eyebrows and I handed one girl the box and left saying, 'Please don't kill each other.'

I grabbed napkins from a counter and walked backstage once again.