Chapter 46: Hotel Rooms Part 2 of 2

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT.

Chapter 46: Hotel Rooms Part 2 of 2

*Erika's POV*

Connor, Kian, Cleo, and I got to our floor and Connor and I made our way to our hotel room which was in the opposite direction of Kieo's room.
We make it to our room and I unlock the door, walking in and flipping on the light switch.
I start to walk towards the bed to lay down but Connor stops me as he slowly shuts the door.
"Erika?" Connor says.
'Hmmm?' I hum.
"I have been meaning to ask you.."
'What is is Con?'
"Are you a virgin?" He quickly blurts.
My eyes widen then I look down at the carpet and gulp before saying, 'Uh, yeah I am..'
Connor is silent and we look into each others eyes for what seems like eternity, until he blurts, "Erika I really want to fuck you, I have since we met."
My cheeks redden slightly, and I am overwhelmed with happiness, I don't know what to do.
Connor walks over to me and smashes his lips against mine then pushes me against the wall, he kisses me like he's never kissed me before and pushes his body against mine as our lips move in sync. I definitely want to keep this going but find myself pulling away. Connor looks at me worried as I start to speak, "Connor don't you think we're moving a bit fast? I mean I'm not saying I don't want to have sex with you, because I do want to have sex with you but are you sure you're not just horny or something?" Right before Connor speaks I add, "Because I don't want this to be a one time thing, I want this to mean something. To both of us." Connor stands there, eyebrows furrowed and I start to feel upset.
"Do you really believe that you, you of all people would be someone I would want a one night stand with?" I start to get nervous and he adds, "Because if that's what you think, I can wait longer if I have to. I love you Erika. I'd wait a million years if I had to, just to hold your hand."
A smile soon covers my face and I press my mouth to his and pull away saying, "I love you so much Connor." He smiles wide and whispers, "And if you were wondering, I'm a virgin too so this will mean something to both of us."
Soon our lips are smashed against each others and we're kissing like it's the end of the world. His hands are trailing all around my body and he leads me to the bed. He soon gently places me onto the bed as he pulls off his shirt. As I look at his chest my heart races. Before we know it we're kissing in our undergarments and Connor's hands begin to trail around my body once again. Once our undergarments are off he lowers his body over mine, then shoves his length into me. This feels uncomfortable, and he begins to slowly thrust in and out of me. I moan as his thrusts become less painful and uncomfortable. Once the feeling of uncomfortableness subsides his thrusts get faster and I continue to moan. As our hips roll with each other CONNOR picks up his pace (which was much needed). Connor continues to amp up the pace as we make love. As we reach our highs a loud moan escapes my lips when he hits my g spot and I release. Connor releases just a few seconds later and the pulls out, lying breathless on the bed next to me. We both lay in the bed side by side, bare and breathless. As our breathing becomes steady I look over at him and smile, he then pulls me in close to him. The next morning I wake up (a little sore if you know what I mean) and I'm wrapped in Connor's embrace. I can't help but smile broadly as I think, 'I love you so much..'