Chapter 16: Summer Saving Sam

*Summer's POV*

The lady pointed toward the group of teenagers.

I saw a girl looking at me, he had pretty teal eyes, waist length brown hair with blonde tips, straight teeth, a natural blush, a perfect figure, and she looked about 5'6".

Did Sam tell her about me?

What did he say?

I looked away from her, and looked at the rest of the group.

I didn't see Sam.

Then my feet started moving without me even noticing, before I knew it I was right in front of the girl that I was looking at, that was looking at me.

"Um, hi.. Can I help you?" She said sounding nice enough to talk to.

I gulped a little and said,

'Y-Yeah..'

I raised my eyebrows a little, and answered, 'I'm looking for Sam?'

She looked towards the group and cleared her throat, all of the teenagers looked at her.

"This girl is here to see Sam."

A guy with cute cheeks looked at me worriedly, "Like this?"

'Please let me see him.' I said.

"Let me just warn you, he's not completely here right now..." A guy with blonde-ish hair and pretty blue-green eyes said with a sympathetic look on his face.

'I think I'll be fine.' I answered, moving toward Sam.

I looked Sam in the eyes, and said, 'Turns out I'm fine.. You didn't break my nose after all!' Hoping to lighten the mood.

I laughed a little, and Sam just sat there..

'Sam a-are you okay?'

Nothing.

'Sam can you hear me?' I said clearly worried.

Nothing.

" I think we should leave them alone to talk guys.." The girl said.

They left Sam and I all alone.

..

'Sam what's wrong with you? What happened while I was gone?'

Sam sat there staring blankly at a wall.

I got on both knees, sitting in front of him.

I was eye level with him and said, 'Sam please, please talk to me.'

Same expression.

'Today was the best day of my life, if I'm being completely honest.. Talking to you-made me feel complete. Hanging out with you made me feel like a completely different person, it made me feel one of a kind, it made me feel perfect and- loved. I loved every second. And I don't care if I just met you, all I know is that I want to spend more time with you.'

I saw something happen to his eyes, like something changed, I swore I could see Sam's reflection in his eyes..

I gently placed my hand on his and said, 'I want to spend more time with you Sam Pottorff. I-I wouldn't mind spending my summer with you... Any state, any city, any country, any planet.'

About 5 minutes had passed with my hand clutching Sam's and the room being quiet.

I felt a warm tear stream down my face.

Then the strangest thing happened, I felt Sam squeeze my hand.

"Do you really mean it?"

I looked up at Sam, tears lining my eyes, thinking I was daydreaming.

He looked at me and said once more, "Do you really mean it?"

My eyes widened and hot tears stained my face as I answered, 'To the Moon and back! 5ever and always. To infinity and beyond!'

He smiled and leaned in to hug me, but why would I hug him if I wanted to keep him 5ever?

I kissed him and let him wrap his hands around my waist.

Once we pulled off of eachother, which lasted for about 2 minutes, I stood him up and said, 'Did you hear EVERYTHING I said?'

"Every word, every phrase, every paragraph."

He pulled me close and gently kissed me, then whispered into my ear, "I'll love you to the Moon and back. I'll love you 5ever and always, and I'll love you to infinity and beyond. As long as you let me."

With that I kissed him roughly and at that point I knew I would always want to be with him, I would have a Treala relationship, except it'd be more dangerous, more-DARING.

There's nothing wrong with a Treala relationship, I just want my own relationship..

I want it to be different and unique compared to other peoples..

But who doesn't?