Chapter 50: Good Outings

****Well, it looks like some of you have stuck with me this far, so I might as well tell you. CTLC is ending quite soon, on the 55th Chapter, so I hope you enjoy these last few chapters! ALSO, THANK YOU FOR 29,000 reads! -Cheyyyy****

Chapter 50: Good Outings

*Cleo's  POV*

Keala suggested that we meet back here at the beach in an hour and a half, and we all agreed.

Everyone left the beach except Kian and I (well Sam and Sapphie didn't they just continued walking down the beach) so Kian and I continued to sit in the sand.

I was trying to dry off from being in the water so I could put on clothes over my bathing suit and we could go somewhere, but Kian was not.

We sat there talking about something and then all of a sudden a devilish smirk arose on his face.
"What?" I asked with a smile.
Kian continued to smirk, then he climbed on top of me and leaned over me.
I stared at him with a smile on my face and then he kissed me.
When that was over I asked, "What was that for?"
"I love you." Kian said quietly but loud enough for me to hear over the waves as a smile covered his face.
I smiled even bigger then before and I moved closer to him, lightly kissing him on the cheek I whispered, "I love you."
Kian turned his head towards mine and let his lips linger over mine, we weren't kissing but I could feel our love pulsing through the air.

We stayed like that for a minute or two, looking into each other's eyes and taking small glances at each other's lips, then I got up and helped Kian up.

"I wanna dance." I said.
"There's no music." Kian replied.
"Give me a second." I smiled as I grabbed my phone and played the song that reminded me of Kian the most.

I can't describe why this song reminded me of Kian when there were millions of other songs, but it did.
I can't describe why, but I can describe what the song makes me feel when I listen to it; when I listen to the song Wild it makes me think of the thought of Kian and I slow dancing, smiling and feeling completely in love and relaxed.

So, I played it and Kian took me in his arms and slow danced with me in the sand.

I kissed him soon after the song ended and then a different song started playing, it was called Keep On Dancing and with this song, he spun me and swung me and held me close and dipped me.

I don't think I could love someone more than I love Kian, he is everything and more that I need in my life.

I want to grow old with him and he wants to grow old with me.

We are in a constant state of love.

He is my sunshine.

I love him.

When we go all the dancing out of our systems, Kian lifted me up and carried me bridal style into the water.
We splashed each other and then swam out in the deep blue.
He held my hands when we were able to stand in the water.
And when we were out so far we couldn't stand up and the waves were bigger than at the shore, he would pull me close as if he were afraid he was going to lose me in the sea.
It was wonderful.
We were smiling the whole time.