Chapter 13: Hospitals & Heartbreaks

****Sorry it's short.. but that's all that needs to be there.. Enjoy

~Cheyyyy****

Chapter 13: Hospitals & Heartbreaks

*Sam's POV*

This time when I opened the door, she got in and we started our drive to the hospital.

After about 5 minutes of silence, that was very very awkward, she asked "Can I play my music?"

'Sure, why not.' I answered.

She plugged in her phone and played We're my OTP by Troye Sivan and sang along.

As the song ended I glanced over and said, "Troye sings that?"

"This time when Sam opened the door, I got in and we started our drive to the hospital.

After about 5 minutes of silence, that was very very awkward, I asked 'Can I play my music?'

"Sure, why not."

I plugged in my phone and played We're my OTP by Troye Sivan (If you haven't heard it, your life sucks! And listen to it ASAP.<33) and sang along.

As the song ended Sam glanced over and said, 'Troye sings that?' I asked.

"Mhm."

'I can arrange for you two to meet if you want..'

"What?! No way!"

'Yep. But...'

"But what? I'll do anything!"

'You'd have to come to L.A. with me.'

"That's all!?"

'Yeah?' I said shocked.

"I'm in! When will we leave?"

'You'll have to meet everyone first, then we'll have to see when everyone wants to leave.'

"That's cool, so we can hangout after this?"

'Yep.' I said happily.

"Cool."

With that, she put on Classic by MKTO and jammed out to it.

Once the song ended, we arrived at the hospital.

I parked and opened her door for her (all gentleman like) and walked to the EMERGENCY part of the hospital.

I asked her name, and she said "Summer Lawrence.".

'Beautiful, it fits you perfectly.'

She blushed and as I suspected we were the only ones there and she got treated right away.

The doctor led her to the back while I stayed in the waiting room getting paperwork to fill out.

When I walked up to get paperwork, the woman sitting behind the glass said, "You're a wonderful hubby."

I blushed and said 'I-I'm...'

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

'Thanks.' I said with a smile.

"No, thank you!" She said handing me around 4 papers.

I walked over to a chair and sat filling out papers.

Once I had finished filling out the basics and I handed the papers back, I called Kian.

The phone rang 3 times and then Kian answered, "Hey."

'Hey, um can you come to the hospital?'

"Why?!" Kian said sounding very worried.

'I broke a girls nose... oh and bring the guys.'

"Oh okay, wait, what?!"

'Bye.'

"What? Okay, bye?"

I hung up and sat in that hospital chair for about 10 minuets until I got a call, it was Sapphire.

I answered frantically, 'Hello?'

"Sam?" Her voice was shaking.

'Yeah?'

"I-I..."

'I'm so sorry for the fa-'

She cut me off, "I can't do this, I'm not cut out for a relationship like this. I can't handle the hate, I'm going back. I love you, but I can't."

'I can stop this, I'll change everything, I'm so sorry. But please don-'

"Goodbye."

She hung up, and I felt like my heart had shattered into billions of pieces.

My hand felt numb and my phone slid out of my fingers falling to the ground.

My knees went weak and I fell back into my chair.

I just sat like that, numb, for, who knows how long..

I was.. horrified, stunned, heartbroken..

Is there anyway to fix a heart?

...

The girls got to me first..

It was Keala who looked me and asked if I was okay.

I tried to nod, but I was frozen..

How can I still be living with a broken heart?

Keala called the boys over and the started asking questions and getting worried.

When they talked it sounded distant and everything was fuzzy.

...