Chapter 27: Niceness & Naps

****We're so close to 1,000 reads, thanks guys! Love you! Special thanks to KoalaBear4Life for writing the last chapter an getting me out of my writers block!

Dedicated to KoalaBear4Life

~Cheyyyy****

Chapter 27: Niceness & Naps

*Cleo's POV*

At Noon:

I was running away from a crab faced Kian after Keala had everyone gathered to our stage.

It was fun, well until he finally caught me by tackling me.

Not like it hurt though.

I just didn't want to get caught.

I knew I should've ran over to Treala earlier!

Erika and Connor (Cerika) looked like they were having a good time too, from the blur I saw of them at least..

Now at this point my mind wandered back to what was happening right now with me, I was sprawled out on the floor next to Kian, laughing like there was no tomorrow.

I could hardly breathe and I felt tears stream down my face as I laughed.

I rolled over, now facing Kian and saw that he was laughing and was on the verge of tears.

I tried getting up, but failed once I was sitting up on my knees.

I ended up hunching over holding my stomach, still laughing.

When Kian & I eventually stopped laughing, I got off the stage floor and walked over to Keala, 'Hey, Hey, Hey!' I chimed. (Around 12:30 P.M.)

"Hi!" She chirped back joyfully.

I looked over at Trevor and said, 'Sorry but I'm stealing your Koala.' Trevor's eyes widened as I said this, and I lightly grabbed Keala's arm and walked with her downstage to get closer to the fandom.

She merrily walked with me, and then I bluntly stated the obvious, 'You and Trevor are perfect for eachother! You two are a match made in heaven!'

She laughed a little and smiled, "Thanks! You and Kian are adorable!"

I smiled and blushed a little in return and then I asked, 'Wanna go face to face with the fandom and learn about some fans?'

Keala looked at me shocked, "Why wouldn't I?"

We both giggled as we walked up to a fan who looked like she was gonna pass out.

As we talked to her, Keala and I looked at each other simultaneously and said, "Be right back, don't move!"

We both ran onto the stage and ran backstage, grabbed 2 boxes each, then went back on stage and set them down.

What was inside the boxes?

We opened the boxes carefully as we both got around 5 new bracelets that we going to be new Merch, a few necklaces, around 3 shirts, 3 tank tops, a SnapBack, and like 5 framed posters out of the box.

All of these items were new Merch from the CaliSunSisters.

Keala and I put the bracelets on our wrists, along with the necklaces, put the shirts around our shoulders, lightly placed the hats on our heads, grabbed a sharpie, and then grabbed the framed posters in our hands.

We both had the same Merch, and there was more of the same stuff in the boxes we had brought out.

Then Keala and I looked back each other as we walked back to the fandom.

We walked up the the girl we had left and handed her one of each of the Merch, then asked her if she wanted to hang out on stage with the others.

She of course said "Yes!" then walked to the stage.

Keala and I separated into the crowd, passing out the Merch we had in our hands.

The rest of our friends probably got the jist, 'cause they grabbed some Merch and walked into the crowd giving it to unsuspecting fans.

We finally finished passing out Merch after about and hour, then we all sat down on chairs behind a very long table.

I sat next to Keala, in the middle.

We looked at each other content, and then Keala asked, "Who wants us to sign stuff?"

All of a sudden we were swarmed with fans, and Connor wanting it to be organized said, "If we're gonna sign anything, line up, okay? Thank you."

The fans lined up in rows, and then we started to sign Merch and sweaters, shirts, arms, pants, shoes, and hats.

It was nice seeing people so happy, I glanced over at Keala and all I could see was her marvelous smile, she is a wonderful person, I'm glad we met.

She looked happy to be making someone's life better, she truly is a wonderful person, beautiful inside and out.

We signed stuff for who knows how long!

My hand cramped a few times, and when we finally finished, it was 4 P.M.

I sighed closing my eyes and letting myself slide onto the back of the chair and slump, 'Can I take a nap?'

I heard laughing and giggles, then opened up my eyes, 'What?'

Kian, Erika, Connor, and Trevor walked onto the other side of the table so they could look at me and Kian whisper/said, "Aw! My princess is tired!"

I smiled lightly and leaned my head on Keala's shoulder.

I guess Keala was tired to 'cause Trevor whisper/asked, "Koala, babe, you tired too?"

I fluttered my eyes open and glanced up at Keala, she then slowly fluttered her eyes open too, and nodded.

Then she rested her head lightly on mine.

It was quiet for a minute and I felt myself start to drift off to sleep until, the microphone blared.

Keala and I both jumped, hearts racing, eyes wide, sitting up straight now.

Kian and Trevor took turns speaking, asking the fans if we could take a break for an hour or two.

The fans were darlings, and said yes, then Keala and I slowly rise out of our chairs and walked backstage mumbling thank you's.

We walked zombie-like to the couches, and laid down on a separate couch each, facing eachother.

Kian and Trevor were sweethearts and brought us a pillow and blanket.

Then Kian laid down with me, and Trevor laid down with Keala.

Before I knew it I was asleep.