Chapter 43: I'm So Sorry Guys!

****GUYS CTLC IS ENDING SOON SO LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG, DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR CTLC FOR THE 2014 WATTYS!
-Cheyyyy****

Chapter 43: I'm So Sorry Guys!
*Cleo's POV*
I made it back to the Meet-N-Greet within an hour and a half. Seeing the rest of the gang signing autographs and such. Went up to all the girls and thoroughly apologized, when they asked why I left so abruptly I said, "I was just really stressed, won't happen again." Everyone looked at me uneasily and I said, "I promise on my YouTube career." Erika gasped at this and I sat down quietly.
*Erika's POV*
Cleo left once again, but I can't blame her, we've all been through a lot and she's just trying to keep her head up, to be honest I'm having a hard time keeping my head up.
*Keala's POV*
Cleo finally came back, I wonder where she had gone.. Everyone acted all weird while she was gone... Just weird.
*Sapphie's POV*
Cleo came back and isn't acting as optimistic as she usually is. Maybe it's Grammie... Tears rim my eyes as I think about Grammie...
*Crystal's POV*
I wonder what's up with Cleo...
*Cleo's POV*
I'd really just like to hug Kian right now... or Erika or Sapphie or Keala or Crystal..
Oh my.
It's going to be a long day.
****Hey sorry it's short, please forgive me just wanted to get something up! -Cheyyyy****