Chapter 23: Arrival

Chapter 23: Arrival

.

*Cleo's POV*

Once Kian and the rest of the guys came down the stairs everyone started having a "selfie-off".

We all started taking selfies with one another, trying to be the first one to get a selfie with everyone and tag them.

We also tried to get "#YouTubeHouseSelfies" trending.

I was pretty happy when we finished, because I got a selfie with Tyler and Troye kissing my cheeks, Tyler on the right an Troye on the left.

It was a moment I will NEVER forget.

By the time we all posted our selfies on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter (mostly Twitter), and Facebook, and got into the car, we had hundreds, probably thousands I people using our hashtag, tweeting at us.

At 5:58 A.M. we all headed to the cars, happy and probably (not very likely) done with selfies for the day.

~~~~

Connor, Erika, JC, Crystal, Kian, and I all got into my car, and today Connor wanted to drive, so I let him.

Erika and Connor sat in the front, while Kian and I sat in the middle, and JC and Crystal sat in the back.

I got into the car, pulled out my phone to check Twitter and saw that I had gain thousands of followers.

I had a little more than 15,000 followers!

And that was just in around 2 minutes!

But knot only did that make me happy, I was also tweeted at by so many famous YouTubers, that I could now call my friends!

AND, they all followed me!

AND, other famous YouTubers followed me too!

PLUS a few famous celebrities!

Like Justin Bieber!!!!<3333

I almost died right there!

But luckily I had My Lawley there with me to keep me from fainting.

If he wasn't with me I might've actually died, I don't know what I would do without him..

<33

On the drive to San Francisco, I put my phone away, and held Kian's hand.

Erika played Pandora from her phone, putting on one of my favorite radio stations.

Luckily we shared a Pandora account so we could listen to the same radio station, or listen to different radio stations.

I sort of felt bad for her though.. I make a lot of radio stations... I mean A LOT.

I make a station for every artist I like...

Sooo we have like 200 radio stations that I skip through, while she listens to a select 6..

She played my Cher Radio and Jessie J's Price Tag came on.

I sang a long, holding Kian's hand and having fun.

Even as I sung along, Kian managed to make me laugh.

I remembered leaving 4 snap backs in the back seat, 'cause they fell out of the bag when we got home, so I threw them into the center console (which is really roomy).

I opened up the center console and grabbed the snap backs.

One of which was black and had a diamond on it.