Chapter 8: Bonding

Chapter 8: Bonding

I was just about to tell Kian when I looked up at him, he was smiling, grabbed my waist, lifted me up, and pulled me close kissing me in the rain.

My first kiss in the rain!

My PERFECT kiss in the rain!

The night was perfect, fun, flirty, and favorable!

I let Kian drive my car to the hotel, and he parked in the parking garage cross the street.

We all walked to the elevators together, and edited for the next empty elevator.

Out of the blue, it occurred to me that I didn't know where Keala was staying.

'Um, Keala?' I said lookin over at her.

"Yeah?" she said her voice sweet.

'Where are you staying?'

"Oh, well.. I'm sleeping on the couch in one of the guys' room..." she said sounding a little embaressed.

'Well, ya'know.. We have an extra bed, and since ya'know..' I said looking at the floor moving my feet slightly. 'Since were all girls, it wouldn't be a problem if you stayed with us.'

She looked at me eyes wide.

'Only if you want to though.' I said with a quick smile.

"That'd be great! I'd love that! I'll just get my stuff from the guys' room." She said smiling.

"Kay Kay, we'll come with you!" Sapphie said perkily.

"That's fine with me!" Keala said still smiling.

We waited until the elevator got up to the guys' floor, and got off with them.

We walked down the hall, I was trailing way behind with Kian, we were holding hands.

I was gently swinging our arms, and we were smiling and laughing.

He turned his body towards me, and looked me dead in the eyes with his beautiful 'deer eyes'.

I almost melted/fainted/died of happiness, right there.

He smiled, and thinking this was going to be a serious moment I stopped dead in my tracks.

He stopped, and laughed.

I was puzzled.

Then he laughed again, and reached for my waist, I was frozen.

He grabbed me by my waist and gently lifted me up, moving me closer.

I gave him a weary smile.

He spun me, set me down in front of him, and did what was least expected.

His face got close to mine and...

~Author's Note~

Soorry it's short, by I just wanted to get something out.

Vote please!

Oh and Comment what you think Kian did, 10 comments (10 Individual People) for the next chapter!

M'kay Bye! c;