Chapter 38: Erm... Awkward.

****So sadly, we didn't reach 2K before of by VidCon, but I am so thankful for your guys' support, so I am going to put up my story TRG (The Rebound Girl) it's only the first chapter but I'd really appreciate it if you guys would comment what you thought of the first chapter, BUT the chapter will be put up once I get 4 votes on this chapter. That's all I ask, 4 Votes! ALSO thank you guys sooooo very much for 1.6K reads! It's unbelievable! THANK YOU! I LUHHHH YOU GUYS!!!! HAGS! cx (Have A Great Summer!)
~Cheyyyy
P.S. Sorry it's short! xc
~Cheyyyy****

Chapter 38: Erm Awkward.

*Troye's POV*

So Ty said that Cleo was probably up and I should offer her coffee, so I went upstairs, expecting her to be like me who sits on their laptop in the wee hours of the morning, but no, I accidentally may have walked in on her changing..
And she was only in her undergarments..
So yeah.
And to make matters worse, I forgot to ask about the coffee, so I walked back in, looking at my feet and asked her if she wanted coffee.
Yeah so that's happened.
Once I figured out what I was supposed to know I rushed downstairs.
I got downstairs and contemplated on whether to tell Ty or not, but I had to get it off my chest so I began with, 'Erm, Ty, I've gotten myself into a predicament..'
"Oh really? What did you do this time?" Tyler asked.
I started off by saying, 'Well, I went up to ask Cleo if she wanted coffee, as you know..'
Ty nodded and I continued, 'So I walked into her room...'
"Without knocking?"
'Without knocking. I thought she'd still be in bed, but I was wrong..'
"How wrong?" Ty asked.
'She-She was changing.' I said fidgeting with my fingers.
Ty gasped and said, "Completely naked?"
'No! No, no!' I said defending-ly, 'She was just in her undergarments..' I said looking at Ty with wide big blue eyes.
"Oh!" Ty said laughing a little, "That's completely different! It's not like you saw ALL of her!"
'I saw MOST of her.' I said worried. 'What if I think of her differently from now on?'
"Troye, it's not like you'll think of her as any more than a friend." Ty said looking at me.
'O-Okay, you're right, I probably won't.' I said reassuring myself.
Probably.
Probably, that word echoed inside my head until Ty changed the subject.
"Are you going to drink any of the fabulous coffee I made, or just let it sit there and get cold?" Ty said smiling his Tyler smile.
I laughed a little and picked up the cup, taking a sip of the nice hot coffee.