Chapter 39: Alrighty Then...

****So on Sunday June 29th, I checked this and it was up to 2.6K then today Monday June 30th, it jumped up to 2.9K! That's crazy and I'm crying and the Feels thank YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! Oh! AND The Rebound Girl is up, so go read it! (Sometime around the 4th we reached 3K!!!!) c; AND NOW WE'RE AT 6K! Woooooo!!!! -Cheyyyy****

Chapter 39: Alrighty Then...

*Cleo's POV*

Kian looked at me and asked, "Coffee?"

'Coffee.' I said.

Then Ricky looked at Troye and asked, "Coffee?"

Troye pointed at the counter where there was a huge coffee maker filled with coffee and said, "Coffee."

I took a deep breath and sighed, "Coffee." as I walked over to the coffee machine with Kian.

As I passed Troye I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Maybe if I just ignore the fact he saw me practically naked..

Yeah.. repress the thought.

I grabbed 3 coffee mugs out of the cabinet and handed Kian one.

Kian filled his with coffee then I filled the other two coffee cups with coffee and asked Ricky if he wanted cream or sugar.

He said "Cream please."

I then walked over to the fridge and grabbed the cream and poured some into his coffee.

When I went back to the fridge and placed the cream back into the fridge I saw that I had bought my French Vanilla creamer and grabbed it pouring some into my coffee.

I put it back into the fridge and stirred the coffee then handed Ricky his coffee and walked out to the porch, Kian following.

I sat down on the patio furniture.

And Kian sat down in the chair next to me.

I place my coffee onto the table next to my chair as Erika and Connor walked onto the porch and sat across from us.

Erika and Connor both held a coffee cup in each of their hands.

"Hey!" Connor said happily as he sat down across from Kian.

'Hey!' I replied as well as Kian.

Erika looked at me and asked, "What do we have planned or the Meet-N-Greet today?"

'Right down to business aren't you?' I laughed.

She smile and slightly blushed, "I--uh haha yeah..."

'But seriously, I don't have anything planned, what about you guys?' I asked looking at both Kian and Connor.

****Oh, I forgot to say this in the A/N at the beginning but, I am going to try and update every week. Since I have to do a Summer assignment and all.. AND even though Connor announced but I'd never put that in this book. So I believe I'll try to update every Saturday, I'm sorry I didn't update last Saturday, but I will try my hardest to get it done from now on, so keep reading! And PLEASE if you enjoy the story so far, VOTE, PLEASE. Thanks! And I'm so terribly sorry this is such a bad short chapter but I am suffering a severe case of writers block right now so yeah I'm just trying to update something. AGAIN, I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY! -Cheyyyy****