Chapter 14: Summer's X-Ray Days

Once we had gotten to the hospital Sam walked me to the EMERGENCY part and told the nurse, "I'm pretty sure her nose is broken."

The nurse sent out a doctor, and she walked me to the back.

As we walked the doctor; who's name was Dr. Lindy said, "You've got a good hubby."

I laughed thinking she was joking and she looked at me worriedly.

"Is he not a good hubby?"

'Oh you were serious!'

She looked at me confused.

'He- Sadly, he's not mine..' I fair looking at the floor.

"Oh, sweetie I'm sorry! I'm sure he wishes he could be your huuby!"

I laughed and said, 'Thanks.'

We walked into an empty room and she asked me to sit on a chair, I did and she asked me questions about my nose.

I answered truthfully and when she asked how it happened I replied with, 'I wasn't paying attention and I-I kinda walked into a door..'

"Oh.. Well I'm going to have to take some x-rays, I'll be right back. Sit tight."

'O-Okay..'

As she walked out of the room I thought, What better to do than listen to music?

And since no ones here and it's quiet I can blast it from my phone!

And guess what I did?

Yep, exactly that!

The first song that came on was Chocolate by the 1975 came on and I sang and danced around the room.

I didn't feel the least bit silly, which was surprising...

And the best part was, she didn't come back for another 3 songs!

Once Chocolate ended, Hips Don't Lie by Shakira came on and I moved my hips and danced, I also sung but mostly belly danced and rolled my hips.

Thanks to being Mexican!

Woo!

The next song that came on was, Hey Soul Sister by Train.

I have loved this song since the first time I heard it, which was when I was 7.

Still to this day love it!

I mostly swayed, spined/twirled, and made up dance moves for the song, and it was so much fun!

I sung like there was no tomorrow, and then Classic by MKTO came on, which is currently my favorite song ever!

I had already made up dance moves for this song so I dance and sung as if I was the guy singing it to a girl, all cute and funny.

When it said, "I wanna do you like Michael." I did a mini pelvic thrust.

And when it said "I wanna kiss you like Prince." I blew a kiss.

When it said, "You're over my head, out of my mind." I pointed from my head to the sky and back to my head then away from my ears.

And I'm just telling you a few of my secret moves..

When the song ended I held my end pose and the doctor walked in.

I froze.

Probably not the best thing to do..

She looked at me and I stood there.. posing..

I laughed nervously and she smiled then I sat down.

She said, "You ready to be x-rayed?"

'As ready as I can be, I guess..'

We walked to another room and it took like 10 minutes to x-Ray my nose.

Once we were done she told me to wait in the lobby with my "Soon-to-be Hubby".

I walked through a bunch of halls following the "Lobby This Way" signs and when I got into the lobby all I could we were a bunch of people that looked around my age huddled around someone.

I was surprised and couldn't see Sam anywhere, so I walked up to the nurse reception lady and asked, "The guy that I was with.. Did he leave?"

The nurse shook her head and pointed toward the huddle of teenagers.