Chapter 24: Let The Fandom Rule!

****M'Kay first, let me say thank you to everyone that helped my get 800+ reads! I love you guys so much! I never thought that I'd get 100 reads, or 10 to be honest. I was so happy to see I had gotten 5, and even 10. but now that I'm at 800+ I feel like--it's just overwhelming! Oh, oh, oh, AND thank you guys so much for getting me 100+ total votes! I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS! And I just wanna say I love all of you and if you guys wanna tweet me or anything just tweet me @hey_its_cheyy
Yeah thank you so much!
Don't forget, I LOVE YOU!<33
Oh and check out my other besties fan-fic>>>>

An Ordinary Life (Connor Franta Fan Fiction + O2L Fan Fiction)

Yeah LOVE YUH!<33 cx c; cx
c;
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been pretty busy.. But on Friday I should be writing and posting since I'm going to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom for the first time! Woooo! (May 9th Baby!)

AND I'm really super sorry this is short, I just wanted to get something out since I haven't updated in a while.

M'Kay wellllll byeeeeeee
~CheyyyyFrawleyyyy****

Chapter 24: Let The Fandom Rule!

*Cleo's POV*

I walked onto the stage, which was already set up, and I sat down in a pretty "sea green" colored chair.
I sat down scrolling through Twitter as I waited for the girls.
I looked at my notifications seeing I had gained more followers and had been tweeted at a bunch.
I scrolled through my tweets and saw a lot of questions, so I tweeted, "Tweet me questions, about anything. Doing Q&A tonight! #AskCleoooo".
So I'm going to be making a video tonight..
I really hope I don't have plans..
Maybe shopping a little and ordering futniture..
That's probably it.

A few seconds later the rest of the girls walked onto the stage, looking stunning- as always!
Once we were all sitting, we started talking, a few minutes had passed and before we knew it, it was time to start asking questions and stuff.

~~~~

We started our Meet-n-Greet differently than most: we had signs with ship names under specific seats and we had whoever had a sign go in a specific place and whatever fans were fine with the ship they would go there.
Once we said "Go." the fans spread, I was very happy to see a lot of people in my Kieo area.
But I was also surprised to see about a quarter of our fan base in the middle, I spoke into the microphone, 'Um, why are you guys still in the middle?'
One of them said, "I'm fine with all the relationships."
Then I said, 'Oh, then whoever is fine will all the relationships, go here.' I said pointing to an empty space.
A lot more people (probably a little more than 75% of our fan base) went to the all area.
There were still people in the middle so Sapphie asked, "Why are you guys still there?"
One of them answered, "I still ship Saam, not Summ or Saum."
Sapphire blushed a little and Summer said, "I honestly don't care what you think of my relationship."
We could all feel the tension was rising and Keala quickly said, "Everyone head back to your seat please, and thank you for all the support."
A little applause followed as everyone took their seats.
I spoke into the
Microphone as I sat in my seat, 'Well it's nice to know that most of you agree with Kieo. But it really wouldn't matter, 'cause Kieo ain't ever goin' away.'
The fans erupt in laughter and I smile.
They thought that was a joke..
Even though I was being completely serious..
As the laughter started to die down, Erika spoke into her microphone saying, "Well, do you guys want to know anything about us?"
Suddenly 200 hands were in the air (over exaggeration).
Erika scanned the audience and pointed to a girl, the girl asked,"Do you guys see anything big in your future? YouTube and your relationships, that is."
I felt butterflies in my stomach as the girl finished speaking.
One of the girls cleared her throat and said,"I definitely see my future with Trevor."
I could obviously tell this answer came from Keala, and I wasn't surprised.
I was happy for her.
I felt frozen as the girls started answering the question, I don't why I was frozen..
It wasn't like I didn't think of my future with Kian in it..
It's just..
I don't know..
Erika answered next saying, "Well, YouTube wise, we have a lot of ideas for videos and travel stuff. Oh, and about my future relationship, well I know Connor and I will have our ups and downs, but hopefully nothing big, we will definitely be together for a while. Whether it be a few more years, or the rest of our lives, I know I'll cherish every second with him."
I glanced over at Erika, and at the corner of my eye, I could see a single tear escape her right eye.
The fandom clapped and cheered.
I looked back at the fandom, some girls were on the brink of tears, while others were sobbing.
Crystal spoke next, "I do want to be with JC, and I already am enjoying being with him and I don't see that ever changing."
The crowd (fandom) 'awwwwed'.
Slowly the girls answered the question, then it was my turn to speak.
The microphone was handed to me, and I grabbed it without noticing my limp arms had moved.
I held the microphone in my hand and looked at the fandom, still feeling completely frozen.
A little more than 30 seconds had passed with me like this, and the fandom started to look at me in wonder.
I felt my hand go limp, and felt the microphone slowly slip from my hand.
I would've looked down at it but I felt funny, my mind was racing and I was suddenly thinking about all the things that had happened since we had arrived in San Francisco..
All the time I had spent with my bestfriends, my Lawley, YouTubers...
Everything..
It kinda made me wonder, why was I chosen to have the best friends ever?
What did I do to deserve all of this happiness?
As the microphone dropped to the floor, I stopped having a mini-flashback attack.