Chapter 5: It's About Time!

"Nah, I'm good. I'd rather watch." He said smiling.

He helped me clean it up and then we started leaving.

We loaded into my car, just like before, except Connor and Erika sat in the middle, while Sapphie and Sam sat in the back, and Kian and I were still in the front.

Sapphie and Sam started making out, being all "lovey dovey" and stuff.

While Erika and a Connor went back to their cute couple thing, and Kian and I sat in the front listening to music.

He had his arm out the window and his shades on.

I reached into the center console, to grab some gum, and when I reached into it, I felt something cold.

I pulled it out at looked at it. It was the key chain I had gotten for Kian on my way into town.

I blushed, and fidgeted a little.

Kian looked over, and saw the keychain.

"What's that?" he asked.

'Oh... um it's no-' I said nervously.

Kian grabbed my hand and my hand relaxed, he grabbed the keychain out of my hand and examined it, "Wha- A keychain? Oh! It's from here! That makes it special! Can I keep it? I mean t'll remind me of the place we first met!"

I smiled and blushed whispering, 'It was for you anyways..'

He looked over smiling and gave me a hug.

I felt my body go numb and my heart race.

Can he feel my heart beating?

Does he know this means a lot to me?

Did he do this on purpose?

I didn't know what to do and suddenly I wasn't in control of myself. He was still hugging me, my face right next to his...

I kissed him on the cheek, and a shocked expression showed up on his face.

I pulled away and quickly said, 'I'm so sorry.' Looking at my feet.

I rushed to the car, got in the drivers seat, put my seatbelt on, then started the car.

'We're leaving..'

Kian got into the car dazed.

And we drove off, the radio was the only thing making noise in the front seat.

When we got to the parking garage, Kian said something, that I could barley comprehend, it sounded like, "Um, Cleo-nice-good-don't-sorry okay?"

I looked over at him, he was looking a his feet.

I said sorry one more time and we all got out of the car.

I grabbed our bags from the trunk of the car, and we started walking towards the lobby.

Connor and Erika were walking together, Sapphie and Sam were walking together, and I speed-walked to the lobby trying to get away from Kian, as not to embarrass myself again.

Kian tried catching up with me then I started running, I thought about using the elevator, but then remembered that it might cause confrontation.

So I ran up the stairs, Kian still following.

I ran up 4 flights of stairs and Kian was on his 3rd flight, I ran up one more, and opened the door running for the elevator.

Kian followed, only a minute behind.