Chapter 47: So This Is California

*Cleo's POV*

I pull a sheet over our bodies. I cuddle into the crook of his neck and whisper, "Kian, I am so indefinitely in love with you. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." I hear him whisper, "I love you to the moon and back..." I then smile and soon find myself asleep.
----
I wake up at around 6:30-ish and find myself still cuddling with Kian, 'Oh my Lawley.' I whisper.
Kian mumbles something in his sleep and I slowly begin to get out of bed hoping not to wake Kian.
As always, I fail at that and he wakes up as I grab my undergarments and begin to put them on.
"Last night was..." Kian said in his sexy morning voice. I jump a little at the sudden noise then calm down and whisper with a smile on my face, 'Amazing.'
Once my bra and underwear were on I turn to Kian and pick his boxers up off of the floor and toss them to him.
"So what are we doing for your birthday?" Kian asks.
'My birthday isn't until like next week.' I say, though I was wanting to go to a club (but I wasn't going to say that.) 'We can do whatever, I don't really care.' I answer.
"Hmmm..." Kian hummed.
'We should go to the beach today.' I say thinking out loud.
"Cool with me." Kian agrees.
I then go grab my phone and call Erika to see if Connor and her want to go too.
"Hello?" Erika says.
'Wanna go to the beach today?' I ask.
"Um Cleo?"
'Yeah?' I ask confused.
"We have the meet-n-greet again today. And tomorrow..." Erika said as if I was supposed to remember.
'Oh.' I reply sadly.
"Cleo, you're the one that suggested the hours and days!"
'You said that last night.' I say with a frown.
"And I'll say it again."
'Ugh. We'll meet you guys at the lobby and I'll call Keala and ask if she'll bring us clothes.'
"Okay."
'Kay, b--'
"Oh! And Connor said he'll call Trev and ask him to bring clothes also."
'Okay, byeeee.' I say and hang up.
As I semi-groggily put on the clothes I wore the other day, Kian wraps his arms around my waist and places his head atop mine. I can't help but hold onto his hands and lean into him more.
This.
Is the best feeling in the universe.
After a bunch of irresistible cuddling that was much needed, Kian and I gathered up our few items and headed for the lobby.
All the way down the elevator and to check-out I kept growling/mumbling, "I just wanna go to the beach..." while Kian would laugh under his breath. We waited a few minutes for Cerkia and when they finally showed up both Erika and Connor had messed up hair.
On the drive to the meet-n-greet it was pretty quite, besides the quite chatter that would pop up every 5 minutes and would last about 30 seconds. We arrived early for the meet-n-greet and decided to go our separate ways until the rest of the gang came. As Kian and I wandered around holding hands and walking slowly, I asked, "Did you see Connor and Erika's hair?"
Kian looked at me and replied, "Yeah it was all messy..."
"What was with that..." I said thinking out loud.
"It was almost like.." Kian began, "sex hair."
"Sex hair?" I asked.
"The hair you get after you've had sex." Kian added nonchalantly.
I instinctively put my hand on my hair, "Does that mean? I have sex hair?" I asked worried.
"You babe," Kian said looking at me, "Only have sexy hair."
"Kian," I whined, "this isn't the time for jokes."
"Don't worry," Kian reassured, "you combed your hair before we left, you don't have it now."
"Are you positive I don't have it now?" I asked.
"Well, I know what your sex hair looks like--"
"You do?"
"You had it last night." Kian said with a grin and a blush immediately began to cover my cheeks.
I looked down at the floor and Kian asked, "Cleo, are you blushing?"
I continued to stare at the ground when I felt Kian's fingers lift my chin. As I looked into Kian's eyes he said slowly, "Don't look away, I wanna see."
He then placed a warm soft kiss onto my lips which sent small shivers of pleasure down my spine.
As we continued to wander around it reminded me of when we first came here....

--Dedicated to trippinovrflatground --

MEANWHILE AT THE YOUTUBE HOUSE

*Sam's POV*

I woke up at 3 in the morning, when I had just went to sleep about an hour ago. I can't really complain though because I was having a nightmare. In the nightmare I was on a date of some sort with a girl and when we were on the date I couldn't help but watch this other couple.
Now thinking about it, that other couple... the girl... that was Sapphire.
In the dream I kept on watching Sapphire on her date with another guy. Anger filled me and when I tried to get up and go over there to say something, I wouldn't be able to get up or move.
After reconsidering my dream I laid in bed for another hour. When it was finally 4 I got up and went downstairs hoping that someone was up and I could talk to them. Lucky as I was, Tyler was up, he was on the couch browsing Tumblr and Twitter.
"Hey, you." Tyler said as he glanced up from his laptop.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Tell a bitch." Tyler replied with a smile as he patted the seat next to him.
I sat next to Tyler and began, I told him about the dream and then he replied, "I literally could only think of one answer for this: you miss her. If you are having dreams about her like this, then you really shouldn't be burdening yourself with dating another girl. If you don't want to hurt her, or hurt yourself in the process break it off. I know you, you don't want to hurt anyone so don't unintentionally hurt Summer. That's what I think anyways..."
I stayed silent for a minute and thought about what Tyler had just said.
Then I said, "Thanks, Ty." and went to the kitchen. I started to wonder why Ty was up and down here at this time in the morning when I started to think about Sapphire. She had been on my mind constantly since we broke up. And to be honest I thought that Summer would take her off my mind, but that proved to be a fail.

Tyler's right, I need to break up with Summer.

*Crystal's POV*

Last night was good, very good.
Though it was around 2 or whatever when we got back to L.A.
Jc wanted to take me on a date.
I told him he didn't have to a few times, but he insisted upon it. We went to a fast food restaurant and once we got our food he drove to this cool hill where we could look over the city. It was completely beautiful. Once we sat on the hood of the car and finished eating, he pulled out a blanket from the back seat and set it in the grass. Where we then laid on it and looked at the stars and the city. He said, "I wish I could keep this feeling forever."
I looked at him and smile then replied, "Me too."
As I began to turn to look at the bright stars that were almost over shone by the bright lights and city sounds, when Jc held my chin and moved my lips toward his. After an extreme make out session, Jc whispered, "You're perfect."
"Actually I'm far from it." I reply bluntly.
"Well, you're perfect in my eyes. Completely perfect, Crystal." Jc replied.
I couldn't stop myself from blushing profusely at this point and I didn't know what to do to make it stop so, I pressed my lips against his.
The feeling of the extravagant kiss didn't leave my body until a minute after and I felt my arms and legs tingle.
Jc is wonderful.
I could stay with him for a while, a long while.