Chapter 11: Meet-n-Greet Meet Up

What I didn't know was that Kian was a light sleeper.

Once I had woken up, he woke up too.

And when I kissed him, he was awake, he just had his eyes closed.

He had smiled after I kissed him, and once he heard me lay back down, he went back to sleep.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up and jumped out of bed looking at the clock.

5:45 A.M.

'Oh, great!' I sighed.

Kian sat up on the bed, stretching, with bed head, "What's wrong?" he said rubbing his eyes.

I looked at him about to reply to his question, but then I saw he was shirtless.

My eyes widened, I felt a Cheshire Cat grin spread across my face, and I was blushing like crazy!

'I-uh-I-I-' I stuttered, mesmerized by him.

He laughed, and I was pulled back to reality.

'I uh, gotta take a shower..' I said laughing nervously.

I walked quietly over to the door that connected the 2 rooms together, and opened it quietly.

I walked into the room, phone in hand, and saw JC and the 'restaurant girl' on the couch sleeping, I took a few pictures, 'cause they were so cute!

Then I walked to the bedroom area, to get my clothes.

I saw Ricky and 'that pretty girl' on one bed, and Sapphie and Sam on the other.

I took picture of them too, so cute!

I grabbed some clothes, and walked back to the other room.

I walked toward the bedroom area, but was stopped by seeing Connor and Erika asleep on the couch.

Guess what I did?

Yep, more pictures!

I smiled, and headed back to the bedroom area to say, 'Good morning.' to Kian and give him a kiss.

When I got into the room, Kian wasn't on the bed, and I looked toward the bathroom.

'Ugh! He beat me!' I mumbled under my breath.

I saw Trevor and Keala asleep on the bed and took pictures of them too.

Then I went back to the other room, where I took a quick 5-10 minute shower.

Once I got out, Sam rushed past me, and quickly ran into the bathroom.

I thought to myself, 'Poor guy! He really had to pee!'

Then I laughed a little to myself.

I walked into the other room, and looked at myself in the long person sized mirror on the wall.

I looked pretty good for just getting out of the shower!

My hair was put up in my towel, and I was wearing a gray-ish black Pierce The Veil tank top that was a little flow-ey, dark purple skinny jeans, black-ish gray converse, and I didn't have any make up on.

Kian was on the bed, wearing black loose fitting skinny jeans; if that makes sense, a pair of gray Vans, and was still shirtless.

He smiled at me and I walked over to him, quickly making myself have a messy bun on the top of my head.

I gave him a kiss and smiled saying, 'Good morning.'

He smiled and said, "Good morning beautiful."