Chapter 37: Coffee? Coffee.

****4 DAYS UNTIL VIDCON!!! 4 DAYS TO GET TO 2K!!!! (3 Days On Tuesday) YOU GUYS GOT THIS!!!!****

Chapter 37: Coffee? Coffee.

*Cleo's POV*

I turned toward Kian an saw he had hidden under the blanket.

I then laid on him, he grumbled and I laughed.

'You gotta get up!'

"No."

'Yes you do.' I said sitting up and moving the blanket to uncover his face.

He looked at me through squinted eyes, "Are you more beautiful in the mornings?"

I blushed, stood up, and moved the blanket off of his body, exposing a shirtless Kian in loose plaid pajama pants.

He shivered and looked at me eyes fully open now.

Then he scooted over and patted the bed, "Just sleep with me for a few minutes?"

I stood there and said, 'If we fall asleep I guarantee we'll sleep for a while.'

"Please?" He whined.

'How about you get ready and then we can lay down for a little bit?'

"Fine." He said getting off the bed.

Once he got up he stood in front of me, looking at me.

I looked at him, 'Why are you looking at me like that?' I asked wondering if my ponytail was off center or if I looked bad.

"Because you're beautiful." He said with a smile before he embraced me in a warm hug.

Kian wrapped me in a warm hug and right now that was exactly what I needed.

The warmth of his body warmed my insides, I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, and when he pulled away after a minute, I wanted to hug him until the world ends, but I let him walk to his closet and get ready.

When he walked away, I sighed loudly and plopped down on his bed.

I heard him laugh and I looked over at the closet.

His back was facing me as he grabbed a shirt and pulled it over his chest.

I swear I heard him mumble something but I couldn't comprehend it.

Then I closed my eyes and whispered, 'I could just lay here forever..'

"Oh really." The room was so quiet after I had closed my eyes, that this sudden noise caused me to jump.

I opened my eyes to see Kian standing beside the bed laughing.

I glared at him and said, 'You scared me.'

"I'm sorry." He said smiling.

I sat up and said, 'Your all dressed and ready?'

"Yep."

'Let's go get coffee then.'

"I thought we were going to sleep."

'That was before you scared me.'

"Starbucks isn't open for half an hour anyways."

'Troye said something about coffee earlier this morning.'

"When did you talk with Troye?"

I felt my cheeks flush with color as I recall what happened this morning, 'I uh, we just did.?'

"Oh okay?"

I laughed nervously, 'Soo.'

"Coffee?"