Chapter 18: Carlos & Olive Garden

****I'd like to apologize in advance for any typos, I write off my phone and use autocorrect. So, I'm sorry if I misspell anything, or if words are missing or aren't right. Ex) of turns into o OR f OR if****

Chapter 18: Carlos & Olive Garden

*Erika's POV*

After about 10 minutes of leaving Summer and Sam alone, we watched silently as both of them walk out of the hospital lobby.

My eyes widened as they both stood in front of us.

Sam looked happier than ever.

And my phone started vibrating in my pocket, I pulled it out and answered seeing it was Carlos.

"Hello?" He said.

'Yeah?'

"I'm in town, wa'dda I do now?"

'Uh....' I said looking around, everyone seemed to be happy so I thought, Why not surprise everyone with a fancy meet-up at Olive Garden and they could meet Carlos too!

Sure this was going to happen sometime today, but now seems like the time..

I slightly whispered to Connor, 'Get everyone to the cars, were going to Olive Garden to celebrate.'

Connor nodded, and I spoke into the phone, 'Meet us at the Olive Garden.'

"Olive Garden?" Carlos said sounding confused.

'Mhmmm.' I answered.

"Okay?"

'Byeee, love you! See you soon!'

"Love you too!"

Connor slightly glared as I hung up.

I looked over at him smiling, and he raised an eyebrow still glaring.

'It was just Carlos, you're fine.'

"It doesn't seem like I'm fine."

'Why?'

"You two are already saying 'I love you' when I'm barely getting a 'Goodbye'."

'That's 'cause I don't wanna say goodbye to you I want to know I'm going to stay with you.'

This made him smile and blush, so I kissed him gently on the lips.

Somehow we managed to get everyone into a car, Connor driving the SUV while I drive the Porsche.

We drive to Olive Garden in half an hour, and me being my smart self, having reserved the place to ourselves, with a lot of convincing at around 1:00 A.M. talking to the manager a day before the reservation (I still don't know why they were there at 1 in the morning..) and about $200, everything was set.

We parked and walked into Olive Garden.

'We have a reservation.'

The hostess nodded and said, "Sit anywhere you like, do whatever you like, your waitress will be over in 10, if that's alright?"

'That's perfect, thank you.'

Once the hostess had left, we all started making a gigantic table, by pushing normal tables together, we had 6 seats on each side and one chair at each end of the table.

Cleo and Kian sat on the right side near Carlos' seat, Connor and I sat across from them, then next to us were 2 empty seats, Trevor and Keala sitting next to them, and Ricky and Crystal sat across from Summer and Sam and there was an empty seat at the end.

Carlos came a few minutes later and Cleo & I got up and hugged him.

We told him to sit down and he asked us why there were empty seats.

Everyone nodded and said in some context, "Yeah why is there empty seats?"

I smiled and remembered my secret conversation...